What's New MPQ - December 2023 (Updated 12/18/23)

Options

Comments

• primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options

@Borstock said:

@primetime21 said:
    If the next ascended batch is next week; I'd love to know sooner rather than later who is included so I can hoard/sell covers as needed...

If it's next week, you can just sit on everything until then. You won't lose any.

I have covers that I've been holding on to for nearly two weeks now that will expire before then so ideally I'd like to know what to do with them.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2023
    Options

If they’re going to expire before then,
    It really won’t matter. You’ll lose them if you don’t do something else with them anyway.

Say you have a Polaris and a Juggernaut set to expire on the 9th. If you know Juggs will be ascendable on the 11th but Polaris won’t come until batch 4, it doesn’t change anything imo. You either need to re-roster both or lose them.

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Options

me I got a championed maxed out Polaris and Juggie 4 along with their championed duplicate(not maxed) waiting for ascension.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Fixed this week's buff list for some inaccuracies and added next week's.

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2023
    Options

@S0kun said:

It looks like next week’s Buff List is a duplicate of this coming week’s?

• S0kun
    Options

@bladewing said:

@S0kun said:

It looks like next week’s Buff List is a duplicate of this coming week’s?

I may have pulled from overlapping events. Stand by for an update tomorrow morning.

• primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options

@Daredevil217 said:
    It really won’t matter. You’ll lose them if you don’t do something else with them anyway.

Say you have a Polaris and a Juggernaut set to expire on the 9th. If you know Juggs will be ascendable on the 11th but Polaris won’t come until batch 4, it doesn’t change anything imo. You either need to re-roster both or lose them.

You're right and I should have explained more because I was confusing two things. There are some characters that I have duplicate maxes up and extra covers. I wanted to see whether they were in the next batch because if not I would need to create another duplicate or not.

• Vader614
    Vader614 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options

I love the new format, lots of good information here that keeps me engaged and helps me plan. Thanks!

• S0kun
    Options

Updated:
    PVP
    12/14/23 - 12/18/23
    LOST IN TIME

12/19/23 - 12/23/23
    REAL MCCOY

PVE
    12/14/23 - 12/18/23
    TBA

12/21/23 - 12/26/23
    COSMIC CHAOS

WEEKLY BUFF LIST
    12/14/23 - 12/21/23

DEADPOOL'S DAILY QUEST
    12/18/23 - 12/25/23

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,561 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@primetime21 said:

@Borstock said:

@primetime21 said:
    If the next ascended batch is next week; I'd love to know sooner rather than later who is included so I can hoard/sell covers as needed...

If it's next week, you can just sit on everything until then. You won't lose any.

I have covers that I've been holding on to for nearly two weeks now that will expire before then so ideally I'd like to know what to do with them.

If they expire before then, you know what to do with them.

• Borstock
    Options

@primetime21 said:

@Daredevil217 said:

You're right and I should have explained more because I was confusing two things. There are some characters that I have duplicate maxes up and extra covers. I wanted to see whether they were in the next batch because if not I would need to create another duplicate or not.

I'm not seeing the clarification. Can someone else help me out?

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:

@primetime21 said:

@Daredevil217 said:

I think it means if you have 2 max 3* Dooms and five on the vine, you might allow one to be sold for 500 Iso knowing the other 4 will be used as ascension levels rather than roster a third and leave it at one (or 5) covers for 2 years.

• Borstock
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Borstock said:

@primetime21 said:

@Daredevil217 said:

I think it means if you have 2 max 3* Dooms and five on the vine, you might allow one to be sold for 500 Iso knowing the other 4 will be used as ascension levels rather than roster a third and leave it at one (or 5) covers for 2 years.

Better than what I came up with.

• axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options

12/10/23 - 12/15/23
    THICK AS THIEVES
    Placement Rewards:
    5 Star: Wolverine (Samurai Daken)
    4 Star: X-23 (All-New Wolverine)
    3 Star: Hawkeye (Hawkguy)
    2 Star: Magneto (Marvel NOW!)
    1 Star: Iron Man (Model 35)

Progression Rewards
    5 Star: Big Wheel (Jackson Weele)
    4 Star: Professor X (Charles Xavier)
    3 Star: Loki (Dark Reign)
    2 Star: Human Torch (Johnny Storm)
    1 Star: Spider-Man (Original)

12/14/23 - 12/18/23
    LOST IN TIME
    Placement Rewards:
    5 Star: Peggy Carter (Worthy)
    4 Star: Elsa Bloodstone (Monster Hunter)
    3 Star: Emma Frost (New X-Men)
    2 Star: Thor (Marvel NOW!)
    1 Star: Spider-Man (Original)

Progression Rewards
    5 Star: Wolverine (Samurai Daken)
    4 Star: X-23 (All-New Wolverine)
    3 Star: Hawkeye (Hawkguy)
    2 Star: Magneto (Marvel NOW!)
    1 Star: Iron Man (Model 35)

12/17/23 - 12/22/23
    UNSTABLE ISO-8

Since there was no Thick As Thieves PVE event, does this mean everything is pushed one event ahead? So losing Big Wheel shards because of the skip?
    12/11/23 - Lost in Time?
    12/14/23 - Unstable ISO-8?
    12/17/23 - Cosmic Chaos?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,345 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

According to the Hunter thread, here are the next few PVEs:

Strange Sights
    December 14, 2023, 04:00am – December 17, 2023, 11:00pm

Unstable ISO-8
    December 17, 2023, 04:00am – December 21, 2023, 11:00pm

Cosmic Chaos
    December 21, 04:00am – December 25, 2023, 11:00pm

So it appears that at least for the immediate future, there will be no Thick as Thieves PVE.

• S0kun
    Options

Graphic isn't updated, but I've updated a few upcoming events and fixed the inconsistent timelines. It's a bit difficult to track these 100% so apologies for the out of sync info.

• S0kun
    Options

Alright folks. Pretty much have the rest of the month locked in except for a few stragglers. Feel free to tag me if there were any inconsistencies and hope you're liking the new format.

• UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@S0kun said:
    Alright folks. Pretty much have the rest of the month locked in except for a few stragglers. Feel free to tag me if there were any inconsistencies and hope you're liking the new format.

Thanks for updating after I did my show prep

• S0kun
    edited December 2023
    Options

@UNC_Samurai said:

@S0kun said:

Thanks for updating after I did my show prep

You're welcome ohana.

In all seriousness though, please DM me on Discord and I’ll see what I can help with prior to prep next time.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@S0kun there is no 4 day version of Strange Sights, that's probably a mistake.