Login Bundle Token - Reward Delay

Options
MPQBlaine
MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 127 Tile Toppler

Hey there players,

You should notice when logging in today that we're giving out a new "Bundle Token" that can give out multiple rewards without having to close out multiple pop-ups. Some players have reported that they have "claimed" the reward and then not received the rewards.

Do not worry, these rewards are not lost, but will just take some time to pop-up. If you claim the "Bundle Token" just keep on playing and they will eventually show up.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you pull something good!

Comments

• welbot
    welbot Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options

Does this include the Roster slots? Myself and someone in my alliance got what we thought were 2 roster slots this morning when we logged in, but we have no free roster slots available.

• bsopchak
    bsopchak Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

It's been more than a day for me, including multiple app restarts and battle wins. Still no tokens.

• TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options

Same with me. Couple days, still no tokens

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options

Day 3 since hitting “claim” and have still not received the rewards. I have played extensively since hitting claim, and nothing has come. Nadda, zero, zilch. And I know I’m not the only one.

• First311
    First311 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options

Same here... 3 days and counting. How long is "eventually"?

• MPQBlaine
    MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options

@welbot said:
    Does this include the Roster slots? Myself and someone in my alliance got what we thought were 2 roster slots this morning when we logged in, but we have no free roster slots available.

I do not believe roster slots were gifted. That icon for the "Bundle Token" did look very similar though so that was most likely what you saw.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

Had a notification 2 days ago for winter wonderland and 2 other vaults but didn't receive them, I dunno if it's the same batch this post is referring to, or, a newer batch which hasn't worked either