Black Friday deals?!?

Options
Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards

I have received a message in my inbox that there are some Black Friday deals in the vault.
Does anyone know what that entails?

The crystal sale is a possibility but since it was announced in a different message in my inbox, surely that is not it.

Then there is the free elite pack. Thank you for that webcore/505. That does not seem to be it either, so I’m reaching out to see if anyone have a clue what that BF-deal is all about.

Comments

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 341 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Is this going to be like that time they announced a 'Planeswalker Sale!' in the inbox and it just meant that 'Planeswalkers are on sale for the usual amount of crystals, just like they always are'?

• Tremayne
    Options

@Janosik said:
    Is this going to be like that time they announced a 'Planeswalker Sale!' in the inbox and it just meant that 'Planeswalkers are on sale for the usual amount of crystals, just like they always are'?

Can’t say I remember the situation you describe, but perhaps?!?

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

No freaking clue.

I came in here hoping someone else would know.

• Youzerfriendly
    Youzerfriendly Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options

Same. Curious, want to spend money!

• SilentVob
    SilentVob Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options

Booster packs weren't discounted.
    Planeswalkers weren't discounted.

This was either a huge oversight, or perhaps an automated seasonal message that 505 decided not to honor (or acknowledge).

• Tremayne
    Options

@SilentVob - I have no clue what this was. But apparently no one has been able to identify what those deals were supposed to be. Strange.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 791 Critical Contributor
    Options

Same with this Cyber Monday deal. What is this all about? I don't see any kind of deal in the vault that may have anything to do with this Cyber Monday deal.

• Tremayne
    Options

@machine - exactly.

Perhaps it is the 36 booster packs deal that is the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deal, but as far as I recall that is not a discounted price.

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 341 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Machine said:
    Same with this Cyber Monday deal. What is this all about? I don't see any kind of deal in the vault that may have anything to do with this Cyber Monday deal.

I feel like I'm being trained to not bother looking in the Vault when a message like this pops up in the inbox

• Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options

I feel like this is a good question for the Q&A

• SilentVob
    SilentVob Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options

Of course, after burning through all my gold, packs are half off in the vault now.

• Tremayne
    Options

@SilentVob said:
    Of course, after burning through all my gold, packs are half off in the vault now.

Always save for Christmas and New Years. It has been pretty consistent with a holiday sale.