MPQ Community Costume Vote

Options

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I’m shocked that daredevil (yellow) isn’t in the game yet. That’s my write in.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@rainkingucd said:
    All New X-Men #3

Thanks. But also yuck.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 437 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Daredevil217 said:
    I’m shocked that daredevil (yellow) isn’t in the game yet. That’s my write in.

I'd prefer him as a 4*, it's odd that the 3* character is the most thematically on point and would at least suit the apparent design decision to have a direct 3>5 continuity of character.

My real big inner nerd says shift 5 to 4 and make a new 5 DD (Red Fist). I'll keep calling for references to those comics because the duality between DD and Punisher (Fist of the Beast) at that time is SO GOOD and the most interesting thing to happen to either character in close to a decade. I guess they're not widely read but... damn, if you care about either character, read both please.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,150 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    I would love Magical Girl Venom, but Creepsicle needs to go.

I went for Magical Girl Venom. I didn't really think about what was being replaced, just the style I liked.

I typed in a Black Panther Shuri, because it'll be cool.

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Options

Wrote in undead Dr. Strange and da’Vinci sketch Vulture.

• Timemachinego
    Options

Sketch Vulture is what the 5* should have been to begin with.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

I voted Sabertooth because I thought it looked better then the other options.

I wrote in Hawkeye (Old Man Hawkeye) because I enjoyed the comic and the look.

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Voted for Moon Knight and wrote in Wolverine Weapon X.

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2023
    Options

I voted for Sir Robert, the Ice Master, mainly because Creepy Bobby needs a new look :D

For my write-in, I chose Wolverine, the techo-organic version, from his X Deaths of Wolverine limited series

• Timemachinego
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Wolvie171 said:

For my write-in, I chose Wolverine, the techo-organic version, from his X Deaths of Wolverine limited series

It's such a good look that I'd like to support it but it makes me fear another season of techno-organic variants. Bring me Cypher>Warlock>Douglock first and then I'll think about it... and the phalanx would make a great enemy.

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Timemachinego said:

@Wolvie171 said:

It's such a good look that I'd like to support it but it makes me fear another season of techno-organic variants. Bring me Cypher>Warlock>Douglock first and then I'll think about it... and the phalanx would make a great enemy.

Aye, besides the costume this version of Wolverine could become a new character for the game. I don't recall ever playing a season of techno-organic variants, but that sounds like fun to me :)

Since his mutant healing factor allows Wolverine to resist the transmode virus from completely taking over, he would be in full control of his greatly amplified abilities.

Alas, this was asking for ideas for costumes and not for characters. Otherwise, I would gladly welcome Warlock or Douglock to the game. We need more New Mutants!

• ph34rm3
    ph34rm3 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options

I voted Iceman and really liked the Sabretooth but hardly use him, so really hoping that what I wrote, Anything Age of Apocalypse, manifests itself, so many awesome looks to be put in the game thematically

• Djbob101
    Djbob101 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options

I voted for dreadpool and typed in Elvis Presley MODOK

• trewiltrewil
    trewiltrewil Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options

With risk of going to Horney Jail, cut out Sue Storm

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@TheVulture said:
    Vote: Sabretooth (King of Hell) - not familiar with story, but I see a shirtless option I vote!
    Write-in: Kang (Iron Lad) - don't think he'll ever make an appearance otherwise.
    Anti-vote: Venom (Magical Girl) - 2023 truly is the year of trolling.

I had to look this one up, and learned that Venom (Magical Girl) is in fact her own character from Extreme Venomverse. She needs to not be a costume. Release the 5* Ellie Ellison!

Ellie Ellison was a high-school student at St. Lutgarde's Academy in Los Angeles. Harboring a crush on her classmate Parker Piper, Ellie was initially fearful about the dangerous world in which she lived until she bonded to the Venom symbiote, which manifested as a magical hair-bow and enabled her to transform into the dark magical girl Necroko.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ellie_Ellison_(Earth-TRN1064)

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 624 Critical Contributor
    Options

My write-in vote: Santa Odin. Seriously! I'd buy that. I'm surprised we haven't gotten it already as an Xmas release!

• The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I wrote in Max Dillion Electro (comic or Jamie Foxx version).

• StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options

Shadowcat Kitty Pryde for my write-in

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Voted Bobby. Write in was Jean Grey getting her classic look.