Error on HAR times?

Options
sherman2
sherman2 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In

Next event is Next event is HAR (Harvestide) is there a typo with start time? It seems to end on same time as ATV and start later. We want to same end times as we've had on these events/ending during weekend, not weekdays with work.

Comments

• Xibvert
    Xibvert Posts: 56 Match Maker
    edited November 2023
    Options

I don't actually mind the end time being the next day as long the events stops giving out new charges the day before it ends. The last charge needs to come in at a reasonable time on Sunday. As long that's happening then it's fine if you want to run it another day to give people extra time to finish.

• Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options

We don't want to play on Mondays. Please keep the event duration as it normally is

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yes, adding and extra day to the event is NOT an improvement. I don't know of anyone who is happy with this change.

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Xibvert said:
    I don't actually mind the end time being the next day as long the events stops given out new charges the day before it ends. The last charge needs to come in at a reasonable time on Sunday. As long that's happening then it's fine if you want to run it another day to give people extra time to finish.

^ This. If there's only 6 hours between the last charge and the end of the event, then somebody, somewhere in the world will be in bed asleep when both of those things happen

• Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Xibvert said:
    I don't actually mind the end time being the next day as long the events stops given out new charges the day before it ends. The last charge needs to come in at a reasonable time on Sunday. As long that's happening then it's fine if you want to run it another day to give people extra time to finish.

This would be the single biggest QoL improvement I can imagine.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,284 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yes, it was a typo. It's been fixed and the event will last the same as usual.

Now, I saw some comments about the charges system and, yes, revamping it is one of our projects. ;)

Lu