MarvelTeamup is wanting 2 good peeps!

Options
zonatahunt
zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hello everyone!

Our Alliance, MarvelTeamUp, has recently undergone a really nice merger between two alliances and needs 2 more competitive members to reach our max of a 20-member alliance.

I play a ton, and the game is still very fun. Although I am fiercely competitive, I can be that way and still enjoy myself immensely. Those are the types of players that this alliance would like to see. We want a person who still finds the gameplay fun, even when playing and grinding like a mad-person. If that's you...then apply for our alliance. Yes, with seventeen members right now we are soooooo close to reaping those top-100 alliance awards. In the span of twelve hours we can be a strong 20-person alliance that will win the Black Panther cover associated with the Simulator event (in fact we're already comfortably going to earn that reward!).

Below are the first three covers of my roster. I've never spent a dime, with all of my covers coming from hard work and a lot of fun. Many of our other members have even better rosters too! If your roster even closely resembles mine, then please, join forces with us and let's kick some butt!

MPQnew1_zps3ad4603b.jpg

MPQnew2_zps1401e8a4.jpg

MPQnew3_zps90363f00.jpg

Comments

• zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    We have the room...where are those two awesome future alliance members?!