FF Store Post-Event

Options
WilliamK1983
WilliamK1983 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
edited November 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

Are the contents changing? Is the plug being pulled early? It had the same amount of time as the anniversary vault, 12 days 23 hours. Was hoping to make some pulls before bed, but now waiting for any insight.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah once again a weird scheduling thing.
    Good luck getting an answer with the recent lack of communication, though.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I would imagine it would remain the same since it never changed during the entire month of October so I’d say you’re free to pull them with the expectation that it would be from the store that was featured all last month.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,923 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I would LOVE if the contents changed. I stupidly 550’d everyone like week 1 then proceeded to get a bunch of tokens for free or in vaults that I don’t want to pull because any 5* would be dupes. I doubt they change but that’d be awesome. Otherwise I’m hoping my 19 tokens carry over to next years store.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,960 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Weren't they doing swaps? I swore someone posted they were for this store.

KGB

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@KGB said:

KGB

They may or may not be doing swaps, depending on the CS rep you get.
    I just bit the bullet and built dupes for all 3.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 262 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

Are the contents changing? Is the plug being pulled early? It had the same amount of time as the anniversary vault, 12 days 23 hours. Was hoping to make some pulls before bed, but now waiting for any insight.

I don’t think it had the same timer as the vault. It always was supposed to end on the 31st. I made my last pulls a few minutes before the timer ran out.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Ugh, I knew the vault timer had been extended but forgot that the tokens expired. Damn, I would have liked to drop a few k cp into this store.

It does seem odd that they have special anniversary direct buy offers that are still up for a couple more days selling tokens for this closed store (btw, those direct offer pages might be a window to check the odds on the fan favs store. they still show SC/Okoye/Fosthor.)

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@KGB said:

KGB

I thought they were doing swaps but only between the characters in the store. So you could swap a shang cover for Mthor if your shang was 550, but if all 3 are 550 you're out of luck.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,949 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@Bowgentle said:

@KGB said:

KGB

I thought they were doing swaps but only between the characters in the store. So you could swap a shang cover for Mthor if your shang was 550, but if all 3 are 550 you're out of luck.

I've heard it both ways. Because there's no official, public policy for this we don't know.

This also explains the other post here complaining about customer service -- almost all the top tier players are using the cover swaps policy for this store. They've been totally overwhelmed with tickets about this.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options

Just gonna hang on to them. Use em when I need some shargeting or what not.