Pick One Rewards - Compare to current inventory?

Options
sambrookjm
sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

The Pick One Rewards are always a pleasant surprise to receive when logging in for the first time in the day. However, is there any chance that you can show either the level/number of covers of the selected character, or the rank of the support that's chosen for the reward? Or if there is a way, how do you do that? (I'm on Steam, if that makes a difference)

It's not normally much of a problem with characters. If I get a champ level for a character, that's great. This morning I had a choice of LVL3 Hulkling, Mirror Image, or Symbiote Goo Supports. I don't know what ranks I have them at, so I don't know which one I need more.

Edit - I chose...poorly. The Symbiote Goo was the newest one, so I picked that one. It was a duplicate, so I got 7200 Red ISO. My Mirror Image support is only 2-stars, so that would have been the better choice.

Comments

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I believe if you look at each of them, it shows the level of the support already in your inventory. In my case, everything was already at level 3 or 4, so they all showed level 3 and I got a duplicate support.

If you look at the Skrulluminati support in the Boss Fight vault, it's a 3 star support. If I click on it, it only shows Rank 1 as unlocked, because the one I already have is Rank 2.

I would guess that most players don't understand how this works (and I may not either).

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

Yes, there is a backdoor way to see what supports you already have as zalasta describes. But OP's suggestion would be a good idea, especially covers. It would be nice if we could select each of the pick options and go to the character page that would show us level, covers, and (if champed) champ rewards. That would be very useful since many players prioritize feeder 4* s from the bloated 4* middle class.

• DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options

With the large and growing roster of characters, this seems like a valuable QoL feature. I'll flag this for the team to address. Thanks!

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:
    With the large and growing roster of characters, this seems like a valuable QoL feature. I'll flag this for the team to address. Thanks!

Clearly showing the covers/level on the characters would be very helpful, but it would be even more useful on supports where you simply don't get as many of them and you wouldn't want to miss out on getting a new one or an upgrade to an existing one.