What happened to Customer Service?

Options
helix72
helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor

Messaged them in game on Oct 5th, received the auto-generated response.
Sent a follow-up message in game on Oct 8th. No response.
Sent another follow-up message in game on Oct 12th. No response.
Sent an email on Oct 17th, received the auto-generated response.
Sent a follow up email on Oct 21st. No response.

This is all for the same request--these are not separate requests.

I get that y'all are busy, but even a "we're experiencing longer than normal wait times" message would be nice. 72 business hours would have ended on Oct 19th, even taking into account holidays and weekends (assuming an 8-hour workday). My previous experience with CS it never took this long. Maybe their inbox is full?

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They decided to offer cover swaps for the anniversary store so everyone is taking advantage of it.

Hopefully this will be the end of the (undocumented, unacknowledged) cover-swapping policy. I imagine players waiting for help that aren't cover swaps are upset by the excessive wait times.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    They decided to offer cover swaps for the anniversary store so everyone is taking advantage of it.

Hopefully this will be the end of the (undocumented, unacknowledged) cover-swapping policy. I imagine players waiting for help that aren't cover swaps are upset by the excessive wait times.

So bitter every time people are allowed to swap.

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

So covers for max champed characters in the anniversary store can be swapped for one of the other two characters or for any character?

• entrailbucket
    edited October 2023
    Options

@nwahs086 said:

@entrailbucket said:

So covers for max champed characters in the anniversary store can be swapped for one of the other two characters or for any character?

Ah sorry, I didn't see that you were asking a question. I don't know which of these things it is, only that swaps are allowed.

But it's odd that they'd make an important policy change like that without announcing it, isn't it? I wonder why it wouldn't be announced on any of their official communication channels...

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@nwahs086 said:

@entrailbucket said:

Ah sorry, I didn't see that you were asking a question. I don't know which of these things it is, only that swaps are allowed.

But i's odd that they'd make an important policy change like that without announcing it, isn't it? I wonder why it wouldn't be announced on any of their official communication channels...

Would have helped if they would have let us know that before I created a duplicate Okoye from pulls in the Fan Favorite store that is already at 478. Well, now I know why I haven't gotten a response for my cover swap request a week ago. I just hope they respond before the covers expire.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options

@nwahs086 said:

@entrailbucket said:

My understanding it is only for the other 2 in the FF store.

• entrailbucket
    Options

@St_Bernadus said:

@nwahs086 said:

@entrailbucket said:

My understanding it is only for the other 2 in the FF store.

I've heard it both ways, apparently it depends which CSR gets your ticket. This is where having a documented, publicly available policy might help.

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'm pleased to report that after posting on Discord, a very helpful mod there @YumeWarlock was able to dislodge whatever was stuck, and I got a response from CS within minutes. Head over to Discord if you're experiencing a similar unreasonable delay...