Anniversary season

Options
capnthordo
capnthordo Posts: 17 Just Dropped In

What went wrong with the anniversary season? It’s a 24 day event, with less than half the rewards of a normal season. The rewards are pulls in the anniversary vault which will be long closed before the season even ends. I think this was supposed to be a 7 day shortened season, but somehow it got set to 24 days.

Comments

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options

Isn't the current vault also for 24 days or so? I remember thinking that's what they should've done in the first place 2 vaults ago...

• capnthordo
    capnthordo Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options

Appears that they’ve now extended the anniversary vault for another 24 days.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@capnthordo said:
    What went wrong with the anniversary season? It’s a 24 day event, with less than half the rewards of a normal season. The rewards are pulls in the anniversary vault which will be long closed before the season even ends. I think this was supposed to be a 7 day shortened season, but somehow it got set to 24 days.

Yes, it seems like the planning was off here. But extending the anniversary vault mitigates most of the sting. Still sucks to have sub-par rewards for the anniversary pvp season.