Legacy Elite Packs - M19

Options
Fireguy
Fireguy Posts: 58 Match Maker

Hello hello new awesome team!

I've been saving some pink/purple jewels for a good year now for a specific card in the M19 set. However, the M19 Elite Pack has not been seen in the vault since last year, 10-18-22.

1. Can your team review the availability and rotation of Legacy Elite Packs in general? There's only 1 Legacy EP at a time and with so many Legacy sets now it takes foreverrrr to get a specific set around to spend resources on. Please add 2 or 3 at the same time. This gives newer players a better chance at improving their Legacy collection.

2. Specifically, please add the M19 Elite Pack to the vault as soon as possible. On our player managed MtGPQ Wiki, our records show that M19 hasn't been available to players since 10-18-22, a year ago. That's a loooong time for a player to wait for a card to be available to them. I would post a screenshot but I don't think this forum supports it, best i have is this link, https://wiki.mtgpq.info/wiki/Elite_pack_tracking. Please consider my suggestions.

Thanks y'all!

Comments

• Fireguy
    edited October 2023
    Options

Quick update on this. It appears that the Legacy Elite Pack in the vault that was rotated in today is Kaladesh.

Based on player data on our wiki page Kaladesh has been featured 3x now in 2023 and 3x in 2022. M19 EP has been featured 0x in 2023 and 1x in 2022.

Has M19 accidentally been taken off of the EP rotation? Considering the data this doesn't seem random, it seems almost purposeful, or perhaps an unknown accident.

I know your new team has done so much so far, well beyond the attention that the game has been given in recent months, and thank you so much for that. But also please if possible consider moving up the priority of Elite Pack details. When they rotate in the vault, how often a set will show up, how many sets a week, legacy and/or standard, etc etc. and lastly, is M19 banned from the Elite Pack?

Thanks new and awesome team!
    @Julie71

P.S. Ive just submitted this as a question on the October Q&A as well.

We love the attention you guys are giving the game now. Hopefully more VIP sign ups coming soon! Ok bye :)

• Fireguy
    Options

I may soon be moving this thread to the bug and technical issues page. It seems like M19 Elite Packs may not be in the rotation to get into the vault which if so is an issue not just a suggestion. It seems random but the statistics imply that M19 has the absolute worst luck in the world or that it's not part of the list at all.

As a reminder from my initial post. M19 EP has been in vault 1x in 2022 and 0x in 2023. The Ixalan set just rotated into the vault. The Ixalan EP has been in the vault 4x in 2022 and now 3x in 2023. These statistics don't seem very random after all, especially after considering the Kaladesh stats above as well.

I think some action should be taken to put M19 back into the rotation of EPs. Please consider this data and suggestion.

• Fireguy
    Options

Jumping in again just to show some historical numbers. Ixalan rotated out of the EP a few days ago and it makes sense that Rivals of Ixalan would be next. Historically this is not always the case and but it makes sense. Either way, just wanted to share that Rivals of Ixalan's EP was in the vault 3x in 2022 and now 3x in 2023. M19 has only been in the vault 1x in 2022, and 0x in 2023.

Please put M19 EP into the vault.

• Fireguy
    Options

RNA just hit today in the vault. Instead of M19. I know a lot of the community is looking for M19 but I'm hoping we've seen some good news by RNA's EP arrival.

RNA has been in the vault 1x in 2022, and 0x in 2023 - the same numbers as M19. This makes me curious if a bug was preventing these sets (and a few others) from entering the vault. RNA's arrival may mean that the bug has been resolved, hopefully. If so, this is progress and positive news. Looking forward to seeing M19 EP in the vault soon, hopefully.

• Fireguy
    edited December 2023
    Options

After 410 days, it's been done, you all have put M19, and specifically Blue Sun Zenith into the vault. An absolute round of applause to the new Webcore Team. Y'all are awesome. And might I add that the EP started with the 2nd pack in the rotation instead of the 1st which has me thinking that you put it there purposely. Whatever the case, thank you. I will throw a party in your honor. My wife will think I'm crazy but I don't care, because M19 has come to the vault after 410 days and I've used the pinks I was saving for BSZ. I'm going to cry. Lol

• Fireguy
    edited December 2023
    Options

I'm not crying, you're crying!

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Fireguy, I'm so happy for you!

We're making an effort to create a semi-regular rotation so no set is left (this much) behind. It truly warms my heart that it was a good experience for you. :)

Lu