Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

3* SWitch/ Kamala for lower rosters works too

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I’m starting to use 5Mags, 5Storm and Sersi for all match colors other than green. It’s to the point that I have the team saved. At least until this bounty stuff is over. I’m growing to hate most all things Quandry lol.

• JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 95 Match Maker
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Daredevil217

First, I admit I don’t use Sersi (champed) or Mag5 (2/2/1) so I don’t really understand their power sets. But, I’ve been trying to use Sersi for these match color quandry’s and I just can’t get her going. Would you mind elaborating on how you play the 5mags, 5storm and Sersi team for these challenges?

-JaGo

Edit: 5storm is also champed for clarity.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

It probably doesn’t work if you don’t have them champed, but Sersi green and Storm yellow both put 6 tiles of any color you want on the board. Magneto completely removes two colors from the board. So let’s say I’m doing red matches. I’ll probably use Sersi purple to make purple tiles drop less since it’s an outlet I don’t need. With purple gone, if i cast Mags blue and he removes black/yellow, that’s a whole bunch of red/blue/green cascades/matches as there are essentially three colors minimally on the board. I can then use the blue AP to cast again, only this time remove the green. Mags gets 1 AP for each color over 8 destroyed so now he has a bunch of green AP, spamming the board red, leading to more red matches. Like I said it probably doesn’t work unchamped. If I figure out how to post a video I would.

• JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options

Thank you for the clarification that makes sense.

-JaGo