Can we have Red Skull for 10 years of service?

Options
jakecolt42
jakecolt42 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

I love the game, played for 10 years, can we have Red Skull please.
There could be an event where we have to get past 10 waves of Hydra enemies, each wave getting harder, and we only have a limited number of heroes that we can use, and at the end we get to kick Red Skulls butt. any thoughts?

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,993 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bbigler said:
    If you win the final boss battle, Red Skull then leads you to a cliff where you must sacrifice a 5* champ to get the 5* Soul Stone support.

Not any 5* champ, but one you love (your most used one).

KGB

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

@KGB said:

@bbigler said:
    If you win the final boss battle, Red Skull then leads you to a cliff where you must sacrifice a 5* champ to get the 5* Soul Stone support.

KGB

What if I love Red Skull? Can I throw him off the cliff?

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,573 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Unfortunately, these things are decided well in advance.

But if we do get Red Skull, I demand his skull be purple.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@KGB said:

@bbigler said:

KGB

I sacrificed Polaris and received a 1-Star Red Skull, but it's useless because there's no way to get more covers. I think I may need to sell my other Polaris for more Red Skull covers.. this feels like reverse Ascending!

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:
    this feels like reverse Ascending!

Those presumably being her last words?

• jakecolt42
    jakecolt42 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options

How about making a one off campaign, fighting waves of hydra and then if you beat Red Skull at the end you gain a gift that you can not buy, maybe a unique costume or something.

• The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options

After finally getting Omega Red (for the 90's X-Men cartoon fans) Red Skull is arguably the most glaring missing villain in this game based on comic lore (not MCU tie-ins).
    Over the years they figured out how to get Mutants after the "mutant ban" was lifted, Emma Frost, and Namor - how hard can it be?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,710 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bbigler said:

I would throw Wong off the cliff and then watch Red Skull's face when he teleports back to safety at the last minute. Soul stone please!

• bbigler
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@bbigler said:

I would throw Wong off the cliff and then watch Red Skull's face when he teleports back to safety at the last minute. Soul stone please!

I think the Soul Stone is smart enough to know that doesn’t count.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@bbigler said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@bbigler said:

I think the Soul Stone is smart enough to know that doesn’t count.

Why not? I sacrificed him, he saved himself. If I shoot you in the head and you survive does that mean I didn't try to kill you?

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

But there's no soul so the stone has nothing to bring to the teeth.
    It's like happens in sports, if the ball doesn't get in the referee won't give the victory just because you were trying really hard.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Bad said:
    But there's no soul so the stone has nothing to bring to the teeth.
    It's like happens in sports, if the ball doesn't get in the referee won't give the victory just because you were trying really hard.

Ah but what if Wong astrally projected? His physical body would still be alive but his soul would be absorbed by the Soul stone. So then I would have a Zombie Wong! Zombie Wong rules.

• bbigler
    edited October 2023
    Options

To wield the soul stone you must experience the loss and value of a soul you loved. So if Wong saved himself, you’ve learned nothing from the experience.

I’m glad we can have these pointless debates

• DAZ0273
    Options

I now have a Zombie Wong (sad, loss 😢😢) but also a Zombie Wong (😎😎😎😎😎) - I'm confident me and the Soul Stone can work it out!

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,573 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@The Viceroy Returns said:
    After finally getting Omega Red (for the 90's X-Men cartoon fans) Red Skull is arguably the most glaring missing villain in this game based on comic lore (not MCU tie-ins).
    Over the years they figured out how to get Mutants after the "mutant ban" was lifted, Emma Frost, and Namor - how hard can it be?

Is it a rights thing? I assumed it was a... erm... illegal in Germany thing.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,023 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:

@The Viceroy Returns said:

Is it a rights thing? I assumed it was a... erm... illegal in Germany thing.

He's obviously...problematic.

I did a little digging around and it doesn't appear that he's in any of the current Marvel mobile games. He shows up in some older AAA games, and oddly enough, is in Ultimate Alliance 3, which was pretty recent.

So who knows?

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Contest of Champions added Red Skull in 2018. And he was a non-playable villain before that.

• StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options

@JHawkInc said:
    Contest of Champions added Red Skull in 2018. And he was a non-playable villain before that.

Red Skull is also available as a card in Marvel Snap

• Dayraven
    Dayraven Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

Yeah, I thought it might be about avoiding an outright Nazi character (even the films play that down a little). Most of the villains in the game are more abstract or individual in their villainy.