Bishop

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

Today's Crash of the Titans has reminded me of something: Bishop really is insufferable now. I am spending half of this match being told I cannot fire my powers even though my AP bars are flashing away. There is nothing more flawed than complicated power designs that require 2 step authentication checks.

I wish the Devs would have another run at him - he doesn't need to return to his OP stun-ness but there has to be something better than this.

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,697 Chairperson of the Boards

@ThisisClemFandango said:
    I played the crash with the sound of silence playing so I could reminisce about how things used to be.

LMAO! Ok, that got me.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 798 Critical Contributor

@Borstock said:

@ThisisClemFandango said:
    I played the crash with the sound of silence playing so I could reminisce about how things used to be.

LMAO! Ok, that got me.

I thank you

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023

Could you imagine the Kang/Bishop reign of terror if he were back to his old nonsense?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    Could you imagine the Kang/Bishop reign of terror if he were back to his old nonsense?

Not much terror, he falls to one match from Chasm while stunned.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards

I remember someone posting that Bishop's counter was released right around the time he got nerfed: Onslaught. One match-4, and Bishop would go down after he jumped in front.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,210 Chairperson of the Boards

@rainkingucd said:
    I remember someone posting that Bishop's counter was released right around the time he got nerfed: Onslaught. One match-4, and Bishop would go down after he jumped in front.

Onslaught with apocalypse. If there was a match 4 or 5 to start, onslaught would insta kill bishop. If there wasn't, having onslaught with apocalypse would make apoc stun immune to mop up bishop.