Dark Beast rebalance

Options
entrailbucket
entrailbucket Posts: 5,164 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

Dark Beast was the required 4* in the Combined Arms DDQ fight today, and it was the first time I've used him, probably since his release event.

He completely shredded that fight. He generates tons of AP on his own, and it took like one cast of either power and everyone was dead. I wasn't even paying attention and won easily.

Why was everyone so down on this rebalance? He seems like one of the better 4* in the game now.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I never used him and now I still never use him apart, from this! I think he is at least as good as Elsa after her rebalance (no idea what that was).

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I sort of just flailed around match damaging things because I couldn’t be bothered to read what he does for the one fight I’ll use him on this year.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I just matched team-ups, cause DDQ is all about working on that team up quest.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    I sort of just flailed around match damaging things because I couldn’t be bothered to read what he does for the one fight I’ll use him on this year.

Mine was doing 5* match damage, too! People are so weird.

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 178 Tile Toppler
    Options

He was part of a Stun lock team and fed himself better than he does now. He is fine still, but in my opinion (as someone who used him frequently) not as good. I am still confused as to why they reworked him. This is just my opinion on it.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023
    Options

I always use him in DDP just because of his match damage.
    However before when you had all the green he obliterated the enemy team.
    Now he just deals a ridiculous damage and any other effect is too slow to matter anything.