Hidden Deadpool Quest? - Solved

Heggal
Heggal Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
edited September 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

In the past I have cleared some sort of hidden quest when I had 3* Deadpool on my team. I am not sure what triggered it, but I got nice shiny recruitment token... or was it a support token?

I have not triggered this bonus quest in a while so it might have been temporary. On the other hand I only use deadpool in the Daily Deadpool tasks, maybe I have to use him on other PVE or PVP?

I will update this thread if I got more clues, but some of you might have already figured this out.

Edit: Solved! See Daz's last comment.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023

Hiya - are you using 5* Deadpool? Using 5* Deadpool once per day gets you a token to the Spicy Taco vault which has 1 x 4*, 1 X Support and lots of boosts. Nope!

• Heggal

Nah, I am talking about 3* Deadpool. I will update OP to clarify.

Is there a way to trigger this with 3* Deadpool?

• DAZ0273
    edited September 2023

3* Deadpool provides "Deadpool points" for daily use which you can use on his Whales Whales Whales ability to auto-kill most enemies. Not this either!

Of course they could have stealth introduced something new - you never know with this mob. THIS is true!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023

He means the various unannounced vaults, Deadpool qualified for all of them.
    There hasn't been one in a while.

• DAZ0273
    edited September 2023

Oh wait...did you use him in Deadpool Daily Quest? You can win tokens to the normal 300 item Taco vault for completing certain missions and points totals there but you don't need Deadpool on your team to do that. Duh, of course not!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Stop digging a hole, Daz.

• DAZ0273

@Bowgentle said:
    He means the various unannounced vaults, Deadpool qualified for all of them.
    There hasn't been one in a while.

Oh right. No although the Best Friends vault stayed around for an obnoxiously long time after they stopped with the freebies.

• Heggal

Im neither talking about Deadpool Dailys nor the Deadpool points.

It might have been a vault Token i got, but I am quite certain it was a good one. Not the Taco you mentioned for the 5*, where you mostly get Boosts and Health Packs.

• DAZ0273
    edited September 2023

Bowgentle has the answer - 3* Deadpool gave out tokens to a lot of limited edition vaults including the Secret Invasion one but only for a restricted amount of days each vault. We haven't had another recently - these are called "Daily play" awards and pop up from time to time where you win a vault token just for using a certain character - the characters who qualify more often than not do not get announced by the Devs and so the Forum etc figure it out.

• Heggal

Aight, thanks for clarifying.

• DAZ0273

@Bowgentle said:
    Stop digging a hole, Daz.

That hole sir, was very deep! Thanks for the ladder!