Another spider character

ThisisClemFandango
ThisisClemFandango Posts: 798 Critical Contributor

Peni is our next 4 star
I know I've been joking about MOAR spiderman but seems it's an actual thing.

Comments

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor

Is the recent film about to hit the streaming services?

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 798 Critical Contributor

@DrClever said:
    Is the recent film about to hit the streaming services?

Could be yeah
    Looking forward to the other 80 odd spider variants

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards

Too much of anything is bad

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker

Another existing spider character. Spiderman is Marvel's flagship character. His support cast is so vast, it makes sense that more of them appear in the game. I'm exited to think They will eventually add Noir Spiderman to complete the "Into the Spiderverse" team.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker

That’s good to hear, I hope that means we get Gorgon and Triton to round out the royal family next year.

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker

Inhuman(s)! I'm hoping for Inferno, with bonus points if he is released back-to-back with Human Torch to confuse people. ^_^

I am quite Spidey'd out though; weirdly I would rather actually see Aunt May, Mary Jane, or J Jonah Jameson at this point - 5* tier doesn't really mean anything in terms of a character's power level any more, it just determines if they are potentially relevant to the end-game or not, so I'd much rather have a big-name civilian support character than more obscure Spidey characters/versions based on a few minutes of screen time/one short comic run.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

@IceIX said:
    I can say for the record that 2024 is currently planned to have markedly less Spider-People. Not non-zero, and plans could change, but '24 is much more all over the place with different character families. A bit of X-Men, bit of Avengers, some Inhuman, Fantastic Four for spice... lots of variety at current.

I hope we get Mojo with some crazy Mojo-themed PvE

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards

Excited for FF to have representation in the 5* tier. Also hoping Namor is released to finally complete the P5.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker

For the spidey-verse, Jackpot could be pretty fun. No idea how long she stays relevant as a hero, but you could do some fun things with her powerset at least.