Crash of the Sameness

Options
DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards

So I get it that Spidey makes Rhino grouchy but did we really need that same fight twice?

I assume is an error and not the new normal. It is bad enough we have to use the same Crash character on these without it being the exact fight twice!

Comments

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

Can someone update the Spiderman-pointing-at-Spiderman meme to include two Rhinos doing the same?

Ta.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I HOPE it's an error, buuuuuut...

• DrClever
    Options

At least this is an error you can understand, I guess.

I did like the beat-Spidey-with-a-classic-Spidey-villain thing though.

I'd be up for an event where you had to down him one on one with Doc Ock, Vulture, Scorpion, Rhino, Sandman, etc and then reverse the matches.

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

Did a double take when I started the second fight! Surely not the same again?!
    Luckily Iron Spider is so rubbish I beat him twice in a row with a lvl 70 Rhino (fully covered) and without needing any health packs 😂

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023
    Options

@DrClever said:

I'd be up for an event where you had to down him one on one with Doc Ock, Vulture, Scorpion, Rhino, Sandman, etc and then reverse the matches.

Like an SDQ, but each is a 1 v 1 fight with the Sinister Six (or a 1 v 1 wave round with all versions of the characters in them)?

Edit: oh you just meant constantly pummelling IW Spiderman for 20 minutes... 🤣

• DrClever
    Options

I mean the latter does kind of sound like fun to me TBH, but I was thinking of the first one.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@DrClever said:
    Can someone update the Spiderman-pointing-at-Spiderman meme to include two Rhinos doing the same?

Ta.

They would all be charging at each other.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Scofie said:

@DrClever said:

Like an SDQ, but each is a 1 v 1 fight with the Sinister Six (or a 1 v 1 wave round with all versions of the characters in them)?

Edit: oh you just meant constantly pummelling IW Spiderman for 20 minutes... 🤣

It should be IW Spidey for first round and then the equally pummelly Oscorp version!

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

With all the various Spidermans across all tiers, you'd think it would be two different Spiderman. Must had been a copy and paste error

• DrClever
    Options

Maybe someone just doesn't like his oversized face and wants it punched twice as often.

He looks like Spider Man wearing an extra Peter Parker mask on top of his Spider Man suit.

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Didn't this happen a few months ago? Identical crashes, I'm clutching at memory strands but vague bells of either fury or elektra or both being involved. That could all be wrong but I don't think this is the first

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think this was a special crash that they ran for one of the movies? Maybe?

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2023
    Options

Two bags of the same chips fell from the vending machine screw. Fully-automated; nobody but players even realize an anomaly surfaced.