How do you choose your 4star Classic Legends vote?

WhiteBomber
WhiteBomber Posts: 302 Mover and Shaker

Now that we can vote for which characters get prioritized in Classic Legends, I wonder things.
Mostly I'm just curious if there is anyone at all that doesn't choose their 4star based off of 5star feeders.

Sincere apologies if I somehow missed this somewhere already, I read the other posts for CL voting, but didn't see this.

Thanks for your insight!

How do you choose your 4star Classic Legends vote? 32 votes

I vote for the 4star that feeds the 5star that I want
65%
entrailbucketsambrookjmZalastaKGBDyingLegendpezseBubba3210ikulhelix72ScofieFirst311658_2TimemachinegofractalvisionsCarnifexraber18CouchPandaOldmansamael64BobDucca 21 votes
I vote for the 4star I want to play
9%
MoosePrimeNeroEienRyuu 3 votes
I vote random, because reasons
25%
Alfje17HistamielPtahhotepskittledaddyEd_DragonriderGymp28bigjojo04dorkknight7669 8 votes

Comments

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker

Lowest covered

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,297 Chairperson of the Boards

1st vote: 5* feeder, 2nd vote: 4* I might want to use, 3rd vote: lower covered (but still decent).

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 590 Critical Contributor

"Lowest covered", or "want to play with more" rank higher for me than feeders do.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

It depends. None of this months choices had feeders (although champ levels are nice) that I need so I just voted for what I thought was going to be the most likely ones to win so as not to essentially waste my time. If the choices had been different my reasoning would probably change.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,785 Chairperson of the Boards

I only voted for 5*.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor

Since I never pull Classics, I always vote for the worst chars in the polls (giving non-feeder 4s a priority).

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,697 Chairperson of the Boards

I also vote for the weakest characters.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,607 Chairperson of the Boards

@skittledaddy said:
    Since I never pull Classics, I always vote for the worst chars in the polls (giving non-feeder 4s a priority).

And people say I'm a big jerk, just because I openly hate everyone else who plays this game, and actively try to make it worse for them!

That's some good spite there! I approve!

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,379 Chairperson of the Boards

I draw using full classic rng, so I’ve chosen not to vote in these so that the hive mind whims will just be one more random number in the pile for me.

• DAZ0273

@entrailbucket said:

@skittledaddy said:

And people say I'm a big jerk, just because I openly hate everyone else who plays this game, and actively try to make it worse for them!

That's some good spite there! I approve!

Oh is that what you are trying to do? I just assumed you were being ironic like Alanis Morrisette on her rainy wedding day but it is an actual plan! Lol! There is nothing wrong with a bit of spite - Attack me with a Polaris team and I will enjoy killing you and will happily do that multiple times if I can and it is totally not that players fault! What, they can't they use Polaris? **** die though! Die!!! I keel you!!!

Sorry back to what you were talking about which was I dunno.

• DAZ0273

Y'know what @entrailbucket - I was thinking about this and I don't believe your plan! If you truly wanted everyone to not advance then why are you OK/defending the Devs last Alliance Event giveaway like you have been? Fraud! Member of the old guard! Traitor!!! You do not deserve the rank of "jerk" unworthy one! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,607 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:
    Y'know what @entrailbucket - I was thinking about this and I don't believe your plan! If you truly wanted everyone to not advance then why are you OK/defending the Devs last Alliance Event giveaway like you have been? Fraud! Member of the old guard! Traitor!!! You do not deserve the rank of "jerk" unworthy one! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

You can't snipe other players in boss events (yet).

• DAZ0273

@entrailbucket said:

@DAZ0273 said:

You can't snipe other players in boss events (yet).

Of course you can if you complain enough so those events never exist again! Blammo!!!!

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,746 Chairperson of the Boards

I choose the 4* that doesn't have a feeder yet, then the ones I havent max-champed, then lowest level one.

• dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 223 Tile Toppler

All 4*s are just farm fodder. It doesn’t matter which one I get from a Classic pull.