New team up omnipotence city

Options
dianetics
dianetics Posts: 1,499 Chairperson of the Boards

Looks decent but the deity affiliation doesn’t seem to be in the game yet.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Looks like it's meant to go with Jane.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,805 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

Yeah coz she really needs some help...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Bowgentle said:

Yeah coz she really needs some help...

She might, against buffed Chasm.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Oh I had forgotten about the Chasm buff.

We need some sort of countdown clock to when that is happening.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@dianetics said:

Looks decent but the deity affiliation doesn’t seem to be in the game yet.

The new Support buy-chain is available. The Support is downgraded a bit from your photo

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 189 Tile Toppler
    Options

After selling it for a day as equippable to Godlike, this now is only equippable by deities. I thought I’d find some angry posts about it here since Apoc and Gorr can no longer use it.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@ArchusMonk said:
    After selling it for a day as equippable to Godlike, this now is only equippable by deities. I thought I’d find some angry posts about it here since Apoc and Gorr can no longer use it.

Were you disappointed?

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,485 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Now people are paying to beta test for them. can't wait til they are unleased in pvp

• ArchusMonk
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@ArchusMonk said:

Were you disappointed?

I didn’t buy it. Others were disappointed though.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@ArchusMonk said:
    After selling it for a day as equippable to Godlike, this now is only equippable by deities.

It of interest, do you know if it was automatically unequipped from merely godlike characters that had it in place prior to the change?

• primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options

@DrClever said:

@ArchusMonk said:
    After selling it for a day as equippable to Godlike, this now is only equippable by deities.

It of interest, do you know if it was automatically unequipped from merely godlike characters that had it in place prior to the change?

Yes, I had it on BRB and this morning it was removed

• Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Options

It was.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@ArchusMonk said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@ArchusMonk said:

Were you disappointed?

I didn’t buy it. Others were disappointed though.

Other people but not here? So would not the place where the other people were be the source of fury?

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Devpool on Discord today:

We are also privy to the current discussions surrounding Omnipotence City and will be reverting the equippable affiliation and synergy from Deity to Godlike. Expect that change to arrive in the coming days.

• DrClever
    Options

I wonder if anyone will be losing their godlike affiliation as a result of this.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DrClever said:
    I wonder if anyone will be losing their godlike affiliation as a result of this.

Do you think it's broken on someone? I read it and I don't think it's that crazy, but maybe I'm forgetting somebody.

• DrClever
    Options

I couldn't think of anyone either, but I was wondering if there was a power like Hit Monkey or Punisher's red with an additional effect that might trigger again on the free extra hit.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@DrClever said:
    I couldn't think of anyone either, but I was wondering if there was a power like Hit Monkey or Punisher's red with an additional effect that might trigger again on the free extra hit.

Angel Punisher confirmed incoming.

• ArchusMonk
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@DrClever said:

Do you think it's broken on someone? I read it and I don't think it's that crazy, but maybe I'm forgetting somebody.

It’ll be nice on Apoc. If you match yellow turn 1, you’ll be able to fire his yellow next turn assuming you boosted yellow or had a support on a partner that generated yellow at the start. Then if yellow is the first color you get 8 in, it’ll generate 3 protects so that you can fire his black without waiting for the repeater to create. Furthermore, the first cast of his red will have an extra hit. Tailor made for him, though not game-breaking by any means.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I played with the 3-star version on Gorr today. It’s mostly likely confirmation bias, but I had the sense that Gorr/iHulk/Okoye was considerably faster than before.

Anyone have a similar experience? Could the 10% extra ability damage for Gorr get an extra double-dip bonus from Okoye?