Anniversary Countdown Quest not updating correctly

Options

I finished both Class of 2013 and Class of 2014 event quests, but the counter for "Complete all Class of Event Quests" is stuck on 1/11 instead of 2/11

Comments

• GoBucsGo
    GoBucsGo Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options

I have same issue as well

• DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options

Yep! Right now it's looking like we're going to end up reducing the required number of completions from 11 to 10. The issue stemmed from an unknown limitation in achievement tracking that we'll account for going forward.

• aed15
    aed15 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:
    Yep! Right now it's looking like we're going to end up reducing the required number of completions from 11 to 10. The issue stemmed from an unknown limitation in achievement tracking that we'll account for going forward.

Yes, however to be fair we still did complete 2 events and so should read as 2/10 but my record reads as 1/10.

• Pichegneto
    Pichegneto Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

@aed15 said:

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:

Yes, however to be fair we still did complete 2 events and so should read as 2/10 but my record reads as 1/10.

Hi, everyone. I'm having the same issue, and the same concerns, sorry to mention it!

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options

@aed15 said:

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:

If you completed 2, it should read as 2/11, meaning there are 9 more to finish. Due to a bug, it had dropped to 1/11, meaning you would need to do 10 more to finish, so they changed the completion requirement from 11 to 10.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Mine is showing 2/10. Should be consistent unless its a platform issue? I'm on Android.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 262 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS seems there’s now a mix of 1/10 and 2/10 players, even thought they all completed both PvP Event quests so far. Can you please look into this again?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

We'll all end up with 3/1 in the end I think.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I am in the same boat. I completed all class of 2013 and 2014 events, but only show 1/10 for umbrella event prices

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options

Just noticed that the countdown for completing the 2015 quests is the same as the overall countdown to anniversary. Figure I'd point it out.

• edwar368
    edwar368 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options

Same issue for me, have now completed the required 2015 quests and completed the 2013 and 2014 and is showing 2/10 instead of 3/10 (no 11 showing for me)

• techgrunt
    techgrunt Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options

Same. I have completed 13, 14 and 15 and I am showing 2/10

• chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2023
    Options

Completed all class of events so far, (including 2016), and still only showing 2/10. Think it’s messed up again!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

What a great fix.
    Next step: we'll all be at x/9

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,292 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Same here. Showing 2/10 but have completed all of the the 13/14/15 quests. I wonder if it also didn't give us the anniversary token for completing 2014 quest since it didn't count it? I assume those tokens are being stored since the anniversary vault has not appeared yet.

• Zarqa
    edited August 2023
    Options

@Zarqa said:
    @DevpoolMPQ_BCS seems there’s now a mix of 1/10 and 2/10 players, even thought they all completed both PvP Event quests so far. Can you please look into this again?

What I believe happened (as suggested by others to me), is that whoever completed 2014 before the hotfix is now one short because they reduced the number on both ends of the / by 1. Those who completed 2014 after the fix did score that token and now have one more towards the /10 completion.

Another way to look at it is that those who completed it after the hotfix got lucky and have to do one ‘year’ less

• baarzo
    baarzo Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options

So there is a solution? I complete all "year" event but i'm already at 9/10.

• Zarqa
    Options

@baarzo said:
    So there is a solution? I complete all "year" event but i'm already at 9/10.

The solution is to complete the 2023 event next week and then finish at 10/10

• baarzo
    baarzo Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options

ok, I think 2022 was the last event