If you were at an MPQ board meeting, what would you pitch?

Options
124»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Blackstone said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Blackstone said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    How would we ever know there was a board meeting? Trust the calendar? We would turn up and it would be like "Oh we did that back in July".

An updated calendar is your pitch then.

I would say "Put this on the schedule!" and then see if the meeting overlapped with PvE.

It does... In fact it'll be mandatory to play while attending the meeting. Then, when someone complains about something they don't like fixing that issue will become the priority of the meeting.

Hmm. Sounds promising. Not sure they are gonna be thrilled with my "What if we replaced Mindless Ones with clowns instead" idea but I will take a chance to argue it!

Make it mindless clowns and you have my vote!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,806 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Blackstone said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Blackstone said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    How would we ever know there was a board meeting? Trust the calendar? We would turn up and it would be like "Oh we did that back in July".

An updated calendar is your pitch then.

I would say "Put this on the schedule!" and then see if the meeting overlapped with PvE.

It does... In fact it'll be mandatory to play while attending the meeting. Then, when someone complains about something they don't like fixing that issue will become the priority of the meeting.

Hmm. Sounds promising. Not sure they are gonna be thrilled with my "What if we replaced Mindless Ones with clowns instead" idea but I will take a chance to argue it!

Make it mindless clowns and you have my vote!

Sounds like we are both going to that meeting! High-five!

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Blackstone said:
    I never suggested they should be ignored. I did suggest they should be treated liked adults capable of adjusting to change for the better, but others don't seem to think that's the case.

For your problem #1: What are the new time slices? Or what are you replacing the timed placement mechanic with if you remove the slices?

We could have 10 time slices to choose from instead of 5, but they would also need to cut the size of each bracket in half too.

With no time slices, you simply start the event whenever you want within the entire event window. You still have 24/48 hr subs to deal with though. Then when the entire event is over, check everyone’s points, thus rank and give out a similar amount of rewards.