*** Omega Red (Arkady Rossovich) ***

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited August 2023 in Character Details

Omega Red (Arkady Rossovich)
3-Star Rarity
Affiliations: Villains, Mutants, Enhanced, Mercenaries

"Arkady Rossovich was already a troubled child when he discovered his Mutant power enabled him to steal life. His troubles led him to be arrested by Sean Cassidy, who would later become the X-Men's Banshee. Akady was then experimented on as part of the Weapon X project. This experimentation left him with radiation poisoning that would kill him if he didn't regularly drain life to survive. Using carbonadium tentacles to aid his Mutant abilities, Omega Red will stop at nothing to acquire a cure."

Abilities listed at level 40/166/266
Health: 2674/10200/33716

Tentacle Snare - 7 Red AP
Using his tentacles to ensnare his foes, Omega Red drains their life force, boosting his healing factor and strength. Deals 345 damage to the target enemy and heals Omega Red for 10% of the damage dealt. Additionally, for the next 3 turns, Omega Red's damage is increased by 35%. Using this ability when Omega Red is already buffed resets duration.
166: 1078 damage / 266: 1327 damage

• Level 2: Deals 411 damage, heals for 11%, increases damage by 45%.
    • 166: 1283 damage / 266: 1579damage
  • Level 3: Deals 466 damage, heals for 13%, increases damage by 55%.
    • 166: 1455 damage / 266: 1791 damage
  • Level 4: Deals 511 damage, heals for 18%, increases damage by 70%.
    • 166: 1595 damage / 266: 1964 damage
  • Level 5: Deals 711 damage, heals for 20%, increases damage by 90% for 4 turns.
    • 166: 2221 damage / 266: 2734 damage

Death Spores - Black Passive
(PASSIVE) Omega Red's death spores weaken anyone unfortunate enough to be exposed to them. At the start of battle or Omega Red's turn, if one doesn't exist, create a random 4-turn Death Spore Countdown tile, prioritizing Black tiles. Each turn, it deals 47 damage to the enemy team for each turn it existed (including the turn it was placed), and their damage is reduced by 5% (max 50%). This passive cannot be disabled by stuns.
166: 133 damage / 266: 164 damage

• Level 2: Deals 54 damage.
    • 166: 153 damage / 266: 189 damage
  • Level 3: 4-turn CD that deals 59 damage.
    • 166: 168 damage / 266: 208 damage
  • Level 4: Deals 72 damage.
    • 166: 204 damage / 266: 252 damage
  • Level 5: Deals 93 damage.
  • 166: 264 damage / 266: 326 damage

Carbonadium Armor - 5 Yellow AP
Even when you have a healing factor, a little armor can go a long way. Create up to 2 strength 23 Protect tiles. Then if Omega Red is below 25% health, heal for 132 for each Protect tile on the board or 15% of Omega Red's max health, whichever is lower.
(PASSIVE) When Omega Red makes a Match-5 or greater, create 1 strength 23 Protect tile.
166: Strength 71 tile, 411 healing / 266: Strength 88 tile, 506 healing

• Level 2: Strength 27 Protect tiles. If Omega Red is below 30% health, heal for 141 or 16% of max health.
    • 166: Strength 84 tile, 440 healing / 266: Strength 104 tile, 541 healing
  • Level 3: Strength 31 Protect tiles. If Omega Red is below 35% health, heal for 158 or 18% of max health.
    • 166: Strength 96 tile, 493 healing / 266: Strength 118 tile, 607 healing
  • Level 4: Strength 39 Protect tiles. If Omega Red is below 40% health, heal for 184 or 21% of max health on a Match-4 or greater.
    • 166: Strength 122 tile, 575 healing / 266: Strength 150 tile, 708 healing
  • Level 5: Strength 56 Protect tiles. If Omega Red is below 50% health, heal for 220 or 25% of max health.
  • 166: Strength 174 tile, 686 healing / 266: Strength 214 tile, 845 healing

Feeder Updates

Release Schedule

Story
Hearts of Darkness - 7/27 - 7/30
Omega-Red (Horseman of Pestilence) Shards and Event Token in Placement Rewards
Omega-Red (Horseman of Pestilence) Event Token in Progression Rewards and Alliance Rewards

Unstable ISO-8 - 7/30 - 8/3
Omega-Red (Horseman of Pestilence) Legendary Token in Placement Rewards, Shards and Event Token in Progression Rewards, Legendary Token and Event Token in Alliance Rewards

ISO-8 Brotherhood - 8/3 - 8/10
Omega-Red (Horseman of Pestilence) Legendary Token in Placement Rewards, Shards and Event Token in Progression Rewards, Legendary Token and Event Token in Alliance Rewards

Versus
Red Reign - Omega Red (Arkady Rossovich) - 7/27 - 7/31
Omega-Red (Horseman of Pestilence) Shards in Placement Rewards, Event Token in Progression Rewards, Event Token in Alliance Rewards

Carbonadium Clash - Omega Red (Horseman of Pestilence) - 7/29 - 8/1
Omega-Red (Horseman of Pestilence) Event Token in Progression Rewards, Event Token in Alliance Rewards

Offers
Red Relics Store - 7/27 - 7/31
Chance to get Omega-Red (Horseman of Pestilence). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls

Pestilence Plunder Vault - 8/3 - 8/6
Chance to get Omega-Red (Horseman of Pestilence). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls
40 Items:
○ 1x Pandemic Pantheon Legendary Store Token
○ 1x 4-Star Sabretooth (Victor Creed) cover
○ 3x Random 3-Star covers
○ 6x Heroic tokens
○ 4x 2500 Iso, 6x 1000 Iso, 5x 500 Iso
○ 14x 2-stars

Pandemic Pantheon Legendary Store - 8/3 - 8/6
August 3, 2023, 09:00am - August 6, 2023, 09:00pm
15% chance to get Omega-Red (Horseman of Pestilence) , Magneto (Age of Apocalypse), and Colossus (Phoenix Five)
Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hmmm, carbonara armor! :yum:

• Scorpion201
    Scorpion201 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    edited July 2023
    Options

This Omega should of been a 4 Star not a three, even High Evolutionary and Kang Classic are stronger and better than 3 Star Omega who's is weak compared to the recent 3s. Which is unfortunate because was omega red was the most requested character for years. who now stuck in 3 Star land. I hate the 5/3 releases.

• Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options

Are they serious with these Hit points for both.
    Oh and healing too.
    Tone down the inflation seriously >:)

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Wilger said:
    Oh and healing too.

The 5* node is ridiculous.. it's manageable with Shang Chi being the essential, but most others will just be an instant skip. They crazy. We wanted to play as Omega Red, not face him in PvE

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@Wilger said:
    Oh and healing too.

The 5* node is ridiculous.. it's manageable with Shang Chi being the essential, but most others will just be an instant skip. They crazy. We wanted to play as Omega Red, not face him in PvE

I cleared 3 times easily with my softcapped roster using Daisy (340sih), Shang (350 boosted to 450), Valk (360). Daisy at that level reduces his damage to 1 or just a couple hundred even on the 3rd clear. Chase the bounty for Red for Shang and his mega damage quickly wipes out all 3 enemies.

Anyway, how many times have we asked for a way to playtest new characters (esp a 5* equivalent of Shield Training). This was a way to do so.

KGB

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

@KGB said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@Wilger said:
    Oh and healing too.

I cleared 3 times easily with my softcapped roster using Daisy (340sih), Shang (350 boosted to 450), Valk (360). Daisy at that level reduces his damage to 1 or just a couple hundred even on the 3rd clear. Chase the bounty for Red for Shang and his mega damage quickly wipes out all 3 enemies.

Anyway, how many times have we asked for a way to playtest new characters (esp a 5* equivalent of Shield Training). This was a way to do so.

KGB

Ah thanks! I actually tried Quake, but idk why I didn't think to include Valk. I was using MThor and Riri but that only worked half the time. My concern though is if they'll keep Omega Red because Shang makes it very doable, but others won't

The surprise was cool the first sub, but overstated it's welcome when it's every sub on the same 5/3* nodes. Our playtest requests have been with how they used to have the replayable node in Seasons, not some overscaled jerks in PvE

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,406 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:
    Ah thanks! I actually tried Quake, but idk why I didn't think to include Valk. I was using MThor and Riri but that only worked half the time. My concern though is if they'll keep Omega Red because Shang makes it very doable, but others won't

The surprise was cool the first sub, but overstated it's welcome when it's every sub on the same 5/3* nodes. Our playtest requests have been with how they used to have the replayable node in Seasons, not some overscaled jerks in PvE

I used Elektra and Electro. It negated most of the turn by turn damage. If the essential was a weak 5* it would have been a terrible time.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options

I just used 4Ock.
    Make a black match and it stops OR's black passive.
    'Twas an easy Shangvez match from there.