Steam character portraits

Options
Warbringa
Warbringa Posts: 1,294 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

Please....fix the animation so that on the player's turn, the front character in the team does not step forward. It covers the bottom four tiles in the left bottom corner with several characters. This is a huge problem. Perhaps the characters never use to stay stepped forward but now they are and they are covering part of the board. Please fix! This may be only an issue on Steam, not sure if anyone else is getting this. I don't remember this from before so I wonder if it was part of a recent update, could just be different characters I am using now.

Shang Chi Hellfire and Apocalypse are some of the worst for this. I just got the Shang Chi outfit but I don't remember Apocalypse being so obnoxious.

Comments

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 307 Mover and Shaker
    Options

For Apocalypse, It's been this way for at least a couple of years.
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/85325/apocalypse-hides-tiles

For the new characters they tend to make sure that the artwork fades out if it's otherwise going to cover the tiles, but they never went back to fix the old characters where this is a problem.

• DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options

We're in the process of giving some love to the overall landscape view of the game. Won't see the light of day for a long while but we'll definitely take this into account.