Thursday is about to get X-tra Spicy!

Options

Comments

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

More spicy things could be coming. Gotta give the Devs time to wake up and get some coffee.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Sooooo spicy there's no PvE to play!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,670 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

Hearts of Darkness is up, no?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DyingLegend said:
    More spicy things could be coming. Gotta give the Devs time to wake up and get some coffee.

Why?
    Couldn't they plan that out, do they have to do it live?

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It also looks like they have a typo in Omega 5*'s bio, it says Horseman of Death when everywhere else is Pestilence.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Punisher5784 said:

Hearts of Darkness is up, no?

It just randomly popped up for me. Weird!

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@DyingLegend said:

Why?

I think there is a software that plan what the devs are doing, not the other way around.

Remember devs tried to rebel earlier this year and it caused many schedules problems. That is why character release schedule could never be changed

• Bowgentle
    Options

@pepitedechocolat said:

@Bowgentle said:

@DyingLegend said:

Why?

I think there is a software that plan what the devs are doing, not the other way around.

Remember devs tried to rebel earlier this year and it caused many schedules problems. That is why character release schedule could never be changed

Lol I can imagine that.
    "Guys the machine says we need to set that live at 8am. Who is getting up? You know we have to comply."

• DAZ0273
    edited July 2023
    Options

@pepitedechocolat said:

@Bowgentle said:

@DyingLegend said:

Why?

Are you saying that the Devs are in fact AI and don't exist? MY GOD! So the Devs at SDCC were just sophisticated holograms! Finally a theory that makes sense!

It goes further:

BCS = Blatant Computer Supersystem! Oh my god...somebody fetch John Connor!!!

• pepitedechocolat
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@pepitedechocolat said:

@Bowgentle said:

@DyingLegend said:

Why?

Are you saying that the Devs are in fact AI and don't exist? MY GOD! So the Devs at SDCC were just sophisticated holograms! Finally a theory that makes sense!

The devs exists, but they are controlled by some algorithm nested deep inside mpq system planner

• DAZ0273
    Options

@pepitedechocolat said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@pepitedechocolat said:

@Bowgentle said:

@DyingLegend said:

Why?

The devs exists, but they are controlled by some algorithm nested deep inside mpq system planner

You mean they are being used as a battery energy source for their robot computer controlled overlords? It's too late for John Connor...we need Neo.

• pepitedechocolat
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@pepitedechocolat said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@pepitedechocolat said:

@Bowgentle said:

@DyingLegend said:

Why?

You mean they are being used as a battery energy source for their robot computer controlled overlords? It's too late for John Connor...we need Neo.

yeah the spicy thursday is actually blue pill for everyone

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

The AI comments are reminding me of a game called "paranoia" where players need to do exactly what the computer says, no matter how ridiculous, or they get "downed".

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    Options

Wasn’t sure where to put this, but an honest thank you to the devs for putting Omega Red in the game. Well done…well done.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,298 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Seems the spiciness extends to Classic tokens as well. Boosted Odds for 3 people now (KK, OWL, Crystal)

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options

@rainkingucd said:
    Seems the spiciness extends to Classic tokens as well. Boosted Odds for 3 people now (KK, OWL, Crystal)

Also it says 5* odds for Classic is 1:6 , was it always like that or did they increase it up from 1:7? I could be dreaming

• DAZ0273
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

Ah good, that isn't completely random and absolutely connected to DDQ!

• DAZ0273
    Options

And of course they boost OML's odds two days after I champ him...

• Bowgentle
    Options

Nobody needs boosted odds for OML, eww.