MPQ Fan Favorite Celebration - 2023

2»

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,167 Chairperson of the Boards

All of them are easy. You don't have to win the match to get credit.

Just put 3 of them at a time on a team, enter battle and hit retreat. You can rack up 15 uses of everyone in 30 minutes or so doing that on any PvE node.

KGB

• will7612
    will7612 Posts: 91 Match Maker

@KGB said:
    All of them are easy. You don't have to win the match to get credit.

Just put 3 of them at a time on a team, enter battle and hit retreat. You can rack up 15 uses of everyone in 30 minutes or so doing that on any PvE node.

KGB

Totally agree, I just did that on Daily Deadpool as well, using Hulk, Magneto and IM40 (all 3*), just start, retreat and repeat

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor

When they fix that for the next event, you can also pick an easy node in PVE and just hit it repeatedly while actually completing the fight.

No hate to those who found a work around, just putting it out there to keep in mind if the work around isn't available next time.

• NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 118 Tile Toppler

You can also wait for Puzzle Ops, easy to do all of them.

• Domsouth04
    Domsouth04 Posts: 54 Match Maker

Already completed all milestones

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

@Blackstone said:
    When they fix that for the next event, you can also pick an easy node in PVE and just hit it repeatedly while actually completing the fight.

No hate to those who found a work around, just putting it out there to keep in mind if the work around isn't available next time.

Yeah I hate the retreating thing, it always feels so desperate, so I am happy to just get it done as I go. There is no rush on this that I can see and we have a Magneto PvP for using him.

• will7612
    will7612 Posts: 91 Match Maker

Just 18 milestones and that's it?????, already made them

• BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler

Any info on who will be the other 5 stars available in the Fan Fav Legenday Store ? Timing suggests we’ll get three of them.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor

@BlixTheFrog said:
    Any info on who will be the other 5 stars available in the Fan Fav Legenday Store ? Timing suggests we’ll get three of them.

It is Bill Kitty and Shang.

• BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler

@St_Bernadus said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

Lol I know who they are now. I’m asking if we know who they’ll be next week.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,297 Chairperson of the Boards

All my Quest milestones have disappeared. I genuinely can't remember if I completed them last night, but the whole tab has gone. Did that happen to everyone? And if so did you complete them all or not?

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor

Mine are also gone. Fortunately, I know that they were all completed.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,210 Chairperson of the Boards

My quests are still there. I've only done 3 of them.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,297 Chairperson of the Boards

That solved that mystery then. Thanks both!

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor

@BlixTheFrog said:

@St_Bernadus said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

Lol I know who they are now. I’m asking if we know who they’ll be next week.

Thought that was an odd question!