MPQ Fan Favorite Celebration

Venomous
Venomous Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
edited July 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

"Login each week to pick your own FREE custom reward as we ring in our Fan Favorite Celebration in MARVEL Puzzle Quest! We want to celebrate our players with some FREE login gifts, easy access to your favorite Heroes and some epic surprises along the way!"

This is new. Doesn't seem like anything we've ever seen before. Each day we get to choose what rewards we get? What does that mean? What character or maybe what rewards?

Comments

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 487 Mover and Shaker

I read it as shards. I hope there's milestones quests to earn favourited shards as well.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,297 Chairperson of the Boards

I read it as the 3 choice approach thar people were getting a part of a trial for the Campaign content.

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 203 Tile Toppler

I logged in and got a couple covers and a FF token. The covers are there, but I don’t have a token for either the vault or the store. Same thing happened to an alliance mate. Anyone actually get the token?

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 120 Tile Toppler

I'm excited to see the pick three system at work here because it suggests 1. That it actually functions and 2. It's apparently been modularized so it can be deployed in a variety of use cases. I'm excited to see how it can be more broadly applied in the game.

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker

@ArchusMonk said:
    I logged in and got a couple covers and a FF token. The covers are there, but I don’t have a token for either the vault or the store. Same thing happened to an alliance mate. Anyone actually get the token?

Happened to me too, but then I got it the next time I started the game.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,210 Chairperson of the Boards

@fractalvisions said:

@ArchusMonk said:

I'm not the only one then. No, it showed that I got a vault token but then I didn't have one

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 885 Critical Contributor

@BriMan2222 said:

@fractalvisions said:

@ArchusMonk said:

I'm not the only one then. No, it showed that I got a vault token but then I didn't have one

I don't think I even got the pop up to accept the token. I have screen shots for the Silver Samurai cover and the pick one reward that I always take before accepting but nothing for the ff vault. Game restart hasn't helped either.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,297 Chairperson of the Boards

Was it a slightly odd looking Token? I got one of those pop up before the choice of three covers so I assumed it was that.

• WilliamK1983

Yup thats the one for the pick one. I wasn't aware we were getting a free vault token but so many people seem to be. Maybe I'll get it when I get my vip and shield reward in a couple hours, otherwise I'm fresh outta ideas.

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 203 Tile Toppler

I think I understand what happened now. That’s not a vault token. That’s a token that triggers one of the pick 3’s. I got a choice between 4* Thor, X-23, and someone else. I chose 4* Thor. I’m not missing a token after all.

• WilliamK1983

Medusa was the 3rd. Glad to know I'm not missing anything either.

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker

@ArchusMonk said:
    I think I understand what happened now. That’s not a vault token. That’s a token that triggers one of the pick 3’s. I got a choice between 4* Thor, X-23, and someone else. I chose 4* Thor. I’m not missing a token after all.

Yes, exactly. It's not a vault token, but the pick 3 choice doesn't always come up straight after clicking 'claim reward'. At least for me that only came up the next time I opened the game.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker

Yea I saw that pop up yesterday when all the free stuff came thru and then I went looking for it and wondered where it went. Then later on it just prompted me to make my selection from those 3 mentioned earlier. Just gotta be patient sometimes, especially early in the morning times.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023

It's weird they chose 4* Thor as a Favorite. She hasn't been relevant since her nerf like 6yrs ago. Perhaps Peggy Carter would have been a better choice

• TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 170 Tile Toppler

She feeds MThor

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,586 Chairperson of the Boards

@Punisher5784 said:
    It's weird they chose 4* Thor as a Favorite. She hasn't been relevant since her nerf like 6yrs ago. Perhaps Peggy Carter would have been a better choice

Peggy is comfy like a snuggy. Maybe they didn't want to deal with Hydra Stomper?

• WilliamK1983

I chose the one who feeds my 5* most in need. My Black Bolt needs some covers so Medusa it was

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor

@WilliamK1983 said:
    I chose the one who feeds my 5* most in need. My Black Bolt needs some covers so Medusa it was

Sadly, they didn't give me time to check what level my 4* were.

• WilliamK1983

@Dogface said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

Sadly, they didn't give me time to check what level my 4* were.

I have my roster memorized, a sadness in its own way