New meta

Options
2»

Comments

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,097 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:
    Save your CP and tokens for the next three in latest legends. I've heard rumors that it's gonna be omega red, symbiote deadpool, and big bertha and all 3 are gonna be super duper meta.

Well, my comment was just a joke and I thought that was pretty clear, but then I got an angry PM from some one berating me for sharing info from their spoiler room (I am not a member of their "spoiler room") and demanding I delete my post.

So, I guess don't be shocked when one or more of these end up in game for real?

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@BriMan2222 said:
    Save your CP and tokens for the next three in latest legends. I've heard rumors that it's gonna be omega red, symbiote deadpool, and big bertha and all 3 are gonna be super duper meta.

Well, my comment was just a joke and I thought that was pretty clear, but then I got an angry PM from some one berating me for sharing info from their spoiler room (I am not a member of their "spoiler room") and demanding I delete my post.

Lol...Venompool incoming.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@BriMan2222 said:

ROFL.
    That's awesome.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@BriMan2222 said:

I am so, so, so happy that the sort of players who'd be in a "spoiler room" (whatever that is) aren't regularly posting here.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@BriMan2222 said:

@BriMan2222 said:

I am so, so, so happy that the sort of players who'd be in a "spoiler room" (whatever that is) aren't regularly posting here.

But their PMs are even worse!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,806 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They got mad about a (joke) spoiler about a spoiler. They sound hilarious!

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,325 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Remember turul's spoiler threads back in the day? That was fun

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/21727/spoiler-upcoming-characters-amp-contents-2505/p1

• DAZ0273
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/21727/spoiler-upcoming-characters-amp-contents-2505/p1

Before my time but crikey that is some mass data mining going on! The best bit is they somehow never got banned!

• Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@rainkingucd said:

Before my time but crikey that is some mass data mining going on! The best bit is they somehow never got banned!

Turul didn’t get banned but he was um…encouraged…..asked politely…..to take his spoilers somewhere else other than the forum. I believe this is the birth of the spoiler room that feels so protective of its sources.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Colognoisseur said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@rainkingucd said:

Turul didn’t get banned but he was um…encouraged…..asked politely…..to take his spoilers somewhere else other than the forum. I believe this is the birth of the spoiler room that feels so protective of its sources.

Considering how preciously these things are protected now it is pretty amazing to see that thread run up 147 pages before David the Hi-Fi (a name not heard in a long time) guy finally jumped on it!

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

Love the number of "Enough is enough!" posts in that thread.

Did all the whales get scared off then? Did people quit because of too many silly animal characters and not enough Omega Red?

How did the game recover?

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Well we're not supposed to talk about Big Bertha...

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 178 Tile Toppler
    Options

I’m all for a GLA team. Tippy -Toe seems perfectly made to be a support.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    Options

I've jokingly made too many posts suggesting GLA members to know how to properly respond to others actually suggesting them.

• Speed283
    Speed283 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options

Is the new 5* Omega Red worth using my CP hoard?

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,499 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

He's pretty good. I use him, but it depends on your roster.
    If you are unsure wait until you see the two who come after him.
    Pretty sure he is not going to be meta since there are already hard counters to him in the game.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,223 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Speed283 said:
    Is the new 5* Omega Red worth using my CP hoard?

I spent around 2000CP on his store and got 1 OR cover (and 2 Col and 2 Mags). At that pull rate, I'm going to say "no".