5* Behemoth Burrito

Yepyep
Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor

So BB with 5* Riri today sure didn't last long. I don't recall there being a 5* in BB before. Does anyone recall -- is this the first time?

Comments

• Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler

Apparently you can choose which Riri (4* or 5) you want to use.
    I suspect it was not intended to allow the 5

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor

Oh, yeah, that makes sense; hadn't thought of that and didn't try to change characters.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

She's coded wrongly.
    You can also use the 5* version in the 4* Riri PVP.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker

It happened the last time Riri was featured there too. Guess they never fixed it.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

As mine got defaulted to the 5* version I didn't even realise until I made my first match and thought "Crikey 4* Riri match damage must have got a secret buff?!?!?" :D

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 233 Tile Toppler

would it be a good thing if all char got the same 'bug' as riri ? or would it be too much of power creep ?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

I'd love to be able to choose the 5* variant in PVP.
    Also for the many, many, MANY 3* events we still have to suffer through, where the 3 dies turn 2.

• DAZ0273

@pepitedechocolat said:
    would it be a good thing if all char got the same 'bug' as riri ? or would it be too much of power creep ?

In DDQ? I don't think it really matters.

I'm otherwise happy with @Bowgentle's plan above - more 5* PvP is a good thing/choice - I wouldn't even bother with 3* duplicates/max champs for most of the 3's (although my supply of the same has been dwindling as I tend to sell off these days rather than just have sitting around).

• DAZ0273

Oooh, we have a classic team in BB today - W4sp/Falc3n/Bulls2ye - I used to love running that team in SHIELD Sim back in the day!