MPQ Global Defense Community Challenge

Options
MPQBlaine
MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 127 Tile Toppler

It's an Invasion! Join in the Puzzle Quest - Global Defense Community Challenge to protect the planet! Work together and reach special rewards tiers by answering trivia and visiting our socials to earn in-game prizes for the entire community! Visit frequently to find new trivia questions and content to earn more points.

• ​Rewards Tier 1 - (Reach 50,000 points) = 2500 Iso-8
  • Rewards Tier 2 - (Reach 100,000 points) = 100 Hero Points
  • Rewards Tier 3 - (Reach 150,000 points) = 150 Hero Points + 3-Star Destroyer Gun Support
  • Rewards Tier 4 - (Reach 200,000 points) = 200 Hero Points + 3-Star Destroyer Gun Support + 200x 4-Star Nick Fury (Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.) Shards
  • Rewards Tier 5 - (Reach 250,000 points) = 250 Hero Points + 3-Star Destroyer Gun Support + 4-Star Nick Fury (Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.) Cover
  • Rewards Tier 6 - (Reach 300,000 points) = 375 Hero Points + 3-Star Destroyer Gun Support + 2x4-Star Nick Fury (Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.) Covers + 3 Classic Legends Tokens
  • Rewards Tier 7 - (Reach 400,000 points) = 500 Hero Points + 3-Star Destroyer Gun Support + 3x4-Star Nick Fury (Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.) Covers + 3 Classic Legends Tokens + 250x Deadpool (Spirit of Vengeance) Shards

Each participant can earn a max of 56 points which is added to a collective total of points from all participants. Rewards will be given out based on the final collective total of points earned during the challenge by all qualified participants (only 1 rewards tier will be gifted). The challenge ends at 11:59PM PST on June 30th and final rewards will be distributed to all players during the week of July 3rd . See Terms & Conditions for The Puzzle Quest - Global Defense Community Challenge Official Rules.