Secret Invasion Vault

Histamiel
Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
edited June 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

I got a token for a Secret Invasion Vault using 3* Deadpool. @MPQBlaine , who are the others characters who can help win tokens? For how long will it be open? Thanks in advance for clarification.
The vault is post-event at the moment.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023

This is getting really old really fast now.
    you're tagging the wrong person, Scofie is only a mod.
    you'd need a dev to answer that.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker

Interestingly enough, I tried what I assumed was the obvious Nick Fury and did NOT get a token. Then I tried Deadpool and did get a token. So… Guess we’ll find out the list in a couple hours probably around 9am PST.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,297 Chairperson of the Boards

I'm not sure, I'm afraid. I didn't get a token yet. @MPQBlaine may know?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

Whelp...Talos didn't work either.

Are we sure this is a Secret Invasion vault?!?!? I guess the characters are a secret too and not in anyway connected with who is is the show? If this isn't a glitch then this might actually quite be cool - we don't know who the characters needed are because they are disguised Skrulls and we have to find them out?

I have overthought this and it is just going to be a glitch isn't it?

• Histamiel

There are also new covers for 3* Deadpool and 3*Captain Marvel. Secret Invasion covers.

• DAZ0273

Miles Morales has a Skrull variant cover so possibly he will work. Just looking for others.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 590 Critical Contributor

I also got a token with 3* Deadpool, it gave me 250 Yelena shards. So perhaps she's on the list...?

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker

Are people just too impatient to wait and see? This happens pretty much every time there’s a new vault that gives out daily tokens and it’s usually announced in game when the vault fully comes out at 9AM PT. I get everyone wants to know what’s up with it, but with how often it’s happened now wouldn’t it be better off to just wait till we can actually see the vault before you go off asking all kinds of mods/devs what you have to do for it?

• Pottsie1980
    Pottsie1980 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In

I got a super skrull cover, so he may be in the list to use as well.

• DJ47057
    DJ47057 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In

Got a Fury

• DAZ0273

@bigjojo04 said:
    Are people just too impatient to wait and see? This happens pretty much every time there’s a new vault that gives out daily tokens and it’s usually announced in game when the vault fully comes out at 9AM PT. I get everyone wants to know what’s up with it, but with how often it’s happened now wouldn’t it be better off to just wait till we can actually see the vault before you go off asking all kinds of mods/devs what you have to do for it?

To be fair if you can get in before the vault opens you can earn an extra token you wouldn't get otherwise, although asking the Devs to help you do that probably isn't a great idea (even if I doubt they care that much)

• DAZ0273

@Pottsie1980 said:
    I got a super skrull cover, so he may be in the list to use as well.

I tried Super Skrull (by accident, I thought he was Talos!) and he didn't work which makes me even more curious about what is going on.

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards

5* BP works aswell.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor

@DAZ0273 said:

Hmm, I got a Talos cover from the token (woo hoo, obvs) so I'm slightly surprised by that.

• DAZ0273

@DrClever said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Hmm, I got a Talos cover from the token (woo hoo, obvs) so I'm slightly surprised by that.

Yeah the trigger characters on this one are slightly random it seems.

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 120 Tile Toppler

I think the idea is supposed to be that we don't know who's secretly a skrull? Maybe? Miles has a secret invasion cover and scored me a 3* CapAm token.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,210 Chairperson of the Boards

The vault is open now. shards for brand and yelena and 4 star covers for nick fury, talos, skrull, and maria hill. I can't imagine many will be spending HP on this vault.

• Vader614
    Vader614 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In

An Alliance-mate stated 3* Emma worked, and I can confirm that. Also hearing that 4* FF members grant tokens.

I saw the in-game pop-ups just now, but they did nothing to answer any questions about this vault for me.

• MPQBlaine
    MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 150 Tile Toppler

@Scofie said:
    I'm not sure, I'm afraid. I didn't get a token yet. @MPQBlaine may know?

I think there might be some invaders among us!

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/88760/skrull-invasion-daily-plays#latest

• Histamiel

Thanks for the info, @MPQBlaine .