Summer of symbiotes vault

Codex
Codex Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker

Is summer only 4 days now. Or are we to expect a rotation? And see Jeff and Gwenom in another vault called summer of symbiotes 2?

Comments

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 885 Critical Contributor

Yea I would love to know more about the vault and special store. Is there a tie in to a show or movie release? Will there be a rotation after the vault and special store expires to the symbiotes that didn't make the first cut? Why only two 5*s in the special store?

• WilliamK1983

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:
    Up through the early part of August, Marvel is celebrating Summer of the Symbiotes and we are too! You can expect rotating vaults and periodic themed content and offerings!

Thanks for the info!

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 128 Tile Toppler

So I take it there's no daily token being given for using certain characters?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023

BTW, this is accompanied by a special 5* LT token for a Symbiotes LT store that features only 2 5*s (Knull and Carbage).

This is the best odds we've ever seen (1/2 instead of the usual 1/3) if you are looking to cover a specific 5*. More special LT stores like this please (and yeah, I know, players already trying to figure out a connection between Okoye and Shang so they can ask for a store with just these 2 instead of a Wakandan store with Okoye/Panther - LOL)!

KGB

• raber18
    raber18 Posts: 51 Match Maker

@KGB said:
    BTW, this is accompanied by a special 5* LT token for a Symbiotes LT store that features only 2 5*s (Knull and Carbage).

This is the best odds we've ever seen (1/2 instead of the usual 1/3) if you are looking to cover a specific 5*. More special LT stores like this please (and yeah, I know, players already trying to figure out a connection between Okoye and Shang so they can ask for a store with just these 2 instead of a Wakandan store with Okoye/Panther - LOL)!

KGB

Something something natural talent in combat without powers?

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 487 Mover and Shaker

I was thinking something similar could be applied to classic vaults. Just like supports every season there will be a rotation of characters with increased odds.

• WilliamK1983

Wonder if there's gonna be some symbiote themed milestones to do?

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker

I want a Summers Loving store with 5* Phoenix and Emma Frost 😄

• mani82
    mani82 Posts: 151 Tile Toppler

That would be quite Scottish yet we need hope and Nathan summers too