PvE Chapter Select New Event Bug

Options
helix72
helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor

I prejoin each event, and ever since the introduction of the Chapter Select "feature", every time such a new event starts, it shows as "Locked" and will not let me enter. The only way I've figured out how to get around it is to force close the app and then restart it. Is anyone else seeing this?

I also went over the 'bugs' portion of the forum to see about reporting it there but it seems none of the posts there are getting responses. Not sure why.

Comments

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options

I can usually go to another section - like Versus if I’m in Story or Story if I’m in Versus. Then I click on an event (I don’t have to actually enter a node or battle), then when I click back to Story or Versus, the event is open for me. Annoying, but I’ve never needed a full restart.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ArchusMonk said:
    I can usually go to another section - like Versus if I’m in Story or Story if I’m in Versus. Then I click on an event (I don’t have to actually enter a node or battle), then when I click back to Story or Versus, the event is open for me. Annoying, but I’ve never needed a full restart.

Yeah that works for me, too.
    Still I have to wonder, why roll out a feature with seemingly no benefit, but additional steps to go through to do stuff that worked flawlessly before.