Fanged Fighters Store

Options
WilliamK1983
WilliamK1983 Posts: 796 Critical Contributor
edited June 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

Featuring 5* Spider-Gwen, Electro, and Spider-Man PP.

Been waiting for this store since it was announced. Needed any one cover for smpp to champ him and one black or yellow for Electro to champ her(got a cover worth of shards waiting). Used just under half my cp to get it done. SG=Spider-Gwen, E=Electro, SM=Spider-Man. 4/24=16.7% pull rate

1-E-green 😡
2-100 4* bonus shards
5-100 4* bonus shards
7-SM-red
9-SG-red and 50 5* bonus shards
14-500 5* bonus shards
15-50 5* bonus shards
19-500 5* bonus shards
24-E-yellow

Spider-Gwen from 1/0/0 to 1/1/1
Electro from 5/3/3 to 453
Spider-Man from 4/4/4 to 450

Had a covers worth of shards in hand for Gwen so she got her missing power. Champed 5* Elektra too thanks to the two 500 5* hits. She was 4/3/3 with a cover worth of shards to start. Super stoked about that! Had a good last month and a half getting classics covered and champed. Add these three to Apoc, Cyclops and Colossus and I'm doing alright.

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023
    Options

Not going in on this store since I have Spidey and Electro champed and they're low and mid tier respectively. I did pull 4 times just to see if I could get a lucky early Gwen. Got a 5* Spidey and three 4* champ levels.

Meh. The hoarding continues.

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,202 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Felt the itch. 2 for 38... Should have ignored 🤦‍♂️

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:
    Not going in on this store since I have Spidey and Electro champed and they're low and mid tier respectively. I did pull 4 times just to see if I could get a lucky early Gwen. Got a 5* Spidey and three 4* champ levels.

Meh. The hoarding continues.

Same for me. Electro and Spidey low champed, so I did 2 pulls, got a 5* Spidey and stopped.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I got a Spidey cover from the ally rewards token and that's good enough for me, champ rewards turned that right back into 25cp.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,040 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The last 2 new 5* store, I had great luck with and were able to champ the new 5*s (Magik and HiE). So I tried 40 pulls.

5 SMPP
    2 Elektro
    0 Gwenom.

Oh well…… can’t be lucky forever.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Tiger_Wong said:
    The last 2 new 5* store, I had great luck with and were able to champ the new 5*s (Magik and HiE). So I tried 40 pulls.

5 SMPP
    2 Elektro
    0 Gwenom.

Oh well…… can’t be lucky forever.

7/40 should be considered lucky as it's >1/6, but I agree with you that in this case it is not great. 🙂

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I pulled 100
    3 Gwen
    5 Electro
    6 Spidey. Now fully covered
    2 bonus 5* shards

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I bagged two Gwenom and 1 Peter which now puts me in a conundrum as I am now only 2 PP:SM covers away from Champing. Do I throw CP at this to do so in the knowledge that PP:SM isn't very great by modern 5* standards (I also have Electro champed and see no major value in levels) but might get rebalanced at some point?

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I bagged two Gwenom and 1 Peter which now puts me in a conundrum as I am now only 2 PP:SM covers away from Champing. Do I throw CP at this to do so in the knowledge that PP:SM isn't very great by modern 5* standards (I also have Electro champed and see no major value in levels) but might get rebalanced at some point?

Personally I wouldn't unless Electro's next champ reward is 25CP because it's a free hit if you pull her.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023
    Options

@Scofie said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Personally I wouldn't unless Electro's next champ reward is 25CP because it's a free hit if you pull her.

It was an LT, so, same difference mostly. Next I pulled a 6th blue Spidey. From 4 pulls that was pretty much gonna be my luck done so I left it there. It made me appreciate RNGs love of villainy.