Care to elaborate?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Ok, done!

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options

No let's not, the game is rock paper scissors, kang can be beaten just as chasm, immortal hulk/shulk, Wanda can be beaten.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023
    Options

Nerf Kang for what reason?

He's been one of the best recent releases.

Without any context, I'm assuming it's because he's currently boosted. If you don't like facing him in PvP, then skip him like people do Chasm or MThor

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Maybe this person is upset that their Chasm can be beaten by Kang this week?

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,421 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's probably because Kang is wearing a helmet, and everyone knows helmets are not fair.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Also, which one? Because there are 2.
    In pve makes things easier with a bit of luck. Many times I reseted the battle 4 times, being SC more reliable.
    And in pvp... even if he manages to send away someone, it's not the end of the battle.
    Unless having only an Ihulk :D
    But anyway it's easy: just deny blue.
    So I wonder why to nerf precisely kang.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023
    Options

I was just playing the mystique pvp and had this happen... I was playing kang and hit monkey vs kang and gargantos. I sent their kang away, and downed mystique and gargantos, but instead of the match ending because 2 of their team was dead and one was away, it became enemy kangs turn he came back from being away and then "Defeat" popped up on my screen despite all 3 of my team still being alive and none of them away.

So definitely nerf kang if he's so powerful he can ignore the fact that he should have lost and then make my team lose despite all still being active.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,163 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Is the OP a troll?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This guy again. He will be chuckling about it on Discord as he has once again sent the forumites scurrying like the squirrels we are to him.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,298 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    This guy again. He will be chuckling about it on Discord as he has once again sent the forumites scurrying like the squirrels we are to him.

I don't have anything to add, I just always think of Dug when someone says squirrel

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2023
    Options

---Troll mode on ---

"Kang is good he deserves a nerf" is a perfectly reasonable take.
    How would the dev sells tons of jeff/gwenom covers if anyone compare them to Kang ? And remember players are supposed to lose, so now most of the playerbase has a pocket kang and spent some ressources when he was in LT, making him weaker makes perfect sense.
    Also he is so overbearing he even beats chasm in pvp, which is unacceptable until poor chasm gets nerfed to the ground.
    Let's not forget that the day devs decide that the AI can play good, he will be a major issue, winning most matches in 2 to 3 turns no matter what, this will be awful.
    And finally remembers MPQ is a game in which players are supposed to lose!

---Troll mode off ---

For all these reasons, I suggest we remove the blue passive from kang, and only allow max 1 "away tile" at any time. To compensate lets allow both kangs to be played together, which thematically fits

• DAZ0273
    Options

Maybe we should embrace this thread.

Whilst Bort is in the "cooler" nerd club, the one with pictures of Lego Star Wars and we are only lesser nerds, let us consider Kang's fate.

Is Kang good at PvE?
    Is Kang good on defence in PvP?

Answer those questions and the mystery will be solved.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

Then if he is so smart he could illustrate us saying something.
    Or perhaps they can't take squirrel's challenge? :D

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Maybe we should embrace this thread.

Whilst Bort is in the "cooler" nerd club, the one with pictures of Lego Star Wars and we are only lesser nerds, let us consider Kang's fate.

Is Kang good at PvE?
    Is Kang good on defence in PvP?

Answer those questions and the mystery will be solved.

I think both answers are yes, yet maybe I'm biaised as I only meet boosted kang this week whose health is usually 2 times the health of my entire team, making him slow to down. Still better to face than unboosted chasm but I have literally nothing else to attack

• DAZ0273
    Options
  • bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@BlackBoltRocks said:
    I just want Rama Tut and Immortus costumes for Kang. Maybe the 3* one can get the Scarlet Centurion and Iron Lad costumes.

We really just need a 4* Kang that is actually Iron Lad rather than just a costume, that way the three Kangs can just all feed themselves.