Where is CS ?

Options
killahKlown
killahKlown Posts: 580 Critical Contributor

Has anyone else noticed a big increase in response time from CS to resolve issues? For quite awhile they were pretty consistent with having tickets responded to and resolved within 3 days. However, since about mid may that time has increased to more than ten days before even an initial response is received.

Comments

• DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options

CS is definitely around and we communicate with them on a daily basis. We're in the process of migrating some chat functionality, so there has likely been an influx of tickets with folks who have questions concerning that process. The timeframes you're talking about do seem out of the ordinary, and it might be worth filing another ticket just in case it got lost in the mix.

• IrisRyu
    IrisRyu Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Options

Glad it’s not just me! I agree that CS was super responsive for the longest, but things have definitely changed. I’m currently on week 3 of waiting for CS to close-out a ticket that would normally have been resolved in 72-hours at most. I got one update last week saying they were working on the request, but they’ve been mute since and the ticket remains open. I’ve been on an MPQ spending-freeze since the CS slow down, which I suspect is not the outcome the devs want.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,172 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

What is everybody asking CS to do? I haven't interacted with them...almost ever. Is it the cover-swapping thing? Are they really still offering that service?

• killahKlown
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    What is everybody asking CS to do? I haven't interacted with them...almost ever. Is it the cover-swapping thing? Are they really still offering that service?

I myself asked for more screen sparkles and fart noises.

• killahKlown
    Options

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:
    CS is definitely around and we communicate with them on a daily basis. We're in the process of migrating some chat functionality, so there has likely been an influx of tickets with folks who have questions concerning that process. The timeframes you're talking about do seem out of the ordinary, and it might be worth filing another ticket just in case it got lost in the mix.

The new chat is much more recent than the response delays have been going on. I will take your advice though and resubmit.

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options

100% agree, response time had gone downhill. I asked a question got a boiler plate response within 72hrs. Followed up with a response but since then zero conversation. It feels like I am texting to a wall.

• entrailbucket
    edited June 2023
    Options

Maybe they're backed up because all the free to play hoarders requested time-consuming, off-menu cover swaps, that nobody talks about because the rest of the players would "think it's unfair."

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS Can we get a public policy posted somewhere about who's eligible for secret customer service cover swaps, if you plan to continue this service for some players (but not others)?

• IrisRyu
    IrisRyu Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Options

Of course! A huge segment of players must be breaking their hoards for Magik, Jeff and HEvo. Best LL trio since the launch of 5*’s, am I right? No wonder CS is so busy.

• killahKlown
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    Maybe they're backed up because all the free to play hoarders requested time-consuming, off-menu cover swaps, that nobody talks about because the rest of the players would "think it's unfair."

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS Can we get a public policy posted somewhere about who's eligible for secret customer service cover swaps, if you plan to continue this service for some players (but not others)?

How is that different from the norm? The point here is that something has caused a sudden and unexplained delay. Cover swaps is not something that just started and is now causing backups.

• entrailbucket
    Options

Maybe their customer service is busy helping customers who have questions about new features, and they've deprioritized requests from non-customers asking for cover swaps?

• entrailbucket
    Options

@IrisRyu said:
    Of course! A huge segment of players must be breaking their hoards for Magik, Jeff and HEvo. Best LL trio since the launch of 5*’s, am I right? No wonder CS is so busy.

If these requests have been open for weeks or longer, then they're probably not for the current Latest trio.

Of course, it's impossible to tell which covers they're swapping, when, and for who, because this is a secret policy that isn't published anywhere and is never officially mentioned.

• killahKlown
    Options

Oh... right. Bucket has an agenda and will insist on the steering a conversation to that.

Ok so cover swaps, go ahead EB

• entrailbucket
    Options

@killahKlown said:
    Oh... right. Bucket has an agenda and will insist on the steering a conversation to that.

Ok so cover swaps, go ahead EB

I just wanted to get that one shot in! I'm done now.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Maybe Kang sent them all Away... Game over!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:
    Maybe Kang sent them all Away... Game over!

It would be just like MPQ for the Devs to forget to make themselves Away proof.