Dangerous visions event ended prematurely

Kaazz
Kaazz Posts: 222 Tile Toppler

Yesterday I finished the second day of the event. Today I logged on to play and the event frame says”event ended” and it’s completely locked. So I’m missing all the big day three rewards: covers, shards, and command points!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ever since Broken Circle came on board there have been way too many of these HUGE bugs!! This is completely unacceptable for a mature game like this. I better be seeing ALL the rewards I will have missed show up in the next few days.

Get your freaking act together!!

Comments

• Kaazz

And now I’ve got cosmic chaos, which was the PREVIOUS event, on its last day. You guys are so bush league!

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards

Isn't it just the bad design of the new layout?

It (sometimes?) remembers the selection from last time, so if you had, for example, sub 2 selected, and you open the overview screen after sub 2 has ended, you will see "Event ended" in it because sub 2 did indeed end. But if you click sub 3, it will tell you you can unlock it. And if you click the home button to open the "main" event stub you can play the mission to unlock the new sub.

• Kaazz

Nope. I tried clicking it and nothing happened. And like I said, when I went back in it was showing the previous event.