Marvel Puzzle Quest R277 Release Notes (05/08/23)

Options
S0kun
S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 386 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

“Four Small Steps...”

• MPQ celebrates the premiere of Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy 3 with new and limited event quests!
  • It’s AAPI Heritage Month! Play with select characters to earn Daily Play Tokens all month long!
  • The Mad Titan is back! Help Thanos conquer the leaderboard in the arena!
  • All hands on deck! Fire off abilities in a new Community Challenge!

Thank you for playing!

Tagged:

Comments

• Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Guess I must have fired up my time machine by mistake since I seem to have gotten this release almost three weeks early. :D

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options

For a moment there I thought I might have clicked on the wrong release notes... my my how time flies! May 28th already?! Seems like only yesterday it was still May 8th 🤪

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2023
    Options

“Four small steps “ sounds like an animal (four footed) so, as we seem to be in GotG mode, my guess is Cosmo. Especially given the Apollo 11 reference in the phrase.

• mani82
    mani82 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options

Hope they did not mean the four tiers of gotg quest for those tokens that would be a startling revelation

• DJ47057
    DJ47057 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options

@Ptahhotep said:
    “Four small steps “ sounds like an animal (four footed) so, as we seem to be in GotG mode, my guess is Cosmo. Especially given the Apollo 11 reference in the phrase.

Good guess I think

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@mani82 said:
    Hope they did not mean the four tiers of gotg quest for those tokens that would be a startling revelation

First thing that came to my mind without even thinking that this is a character clue.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 386 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Ed_Dragonrider said:
    For a moment there I thought I might have clicked on the wrong release notes... my my how time flies! May 28th already?! Seems like only yesterday it was still May 8th 🤪

I'm sorry to disappoint you and not have leaked information here :)