dont let 3*s be sold in sell all screen

MajinDavid
MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
I recently won a red patch card and was on break at work. Had to shut the game down pretty quick so just clicked ok on the rewards screen. During my lunch I got extremly bored and got some iso cover packs. 10 to be exact (waste of iso I know) well between those and the winning of random 1 and 2*s I had 36 covers. Outta habit I hit sell all forgetting patch was there. It mentioned it but I was already hitting confirm when the message popped up. Bye bye patch that I spent about 300 hp on shields to win. The sell all button shojld only work for 1 and 2* characters. Now just hoping customer support can help me get my patch back and take the iso back. Really doubt they can but im hoping.

Comments

• This one is on you I'm afraid.

I myself have two IW covers waiting for me to get HP for a slot. I'm terrified to sell them by accident much like you did. Does it still ask you if you're sure when there is a 3* or higher among the bunch? I've never had the courage to find out.
  • shobi6669
    shobi6669 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Yes I can confirm that yesterday when selling a 3* cover it gave me an "are you sure" msg. I had not seen that before the most recent update, but I am pretty sure I have never sold a 3* before either, so maybe a veteran can confirm when it started giving you a warning. It did not do that for 2* & 1* using the sell all button later, but it did warn me regarding selling that single 3*.

Cheers!
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    It does but I am so used to just pressing the motions that I didnt really pause until I hit yes. I know its on me and that they prolly wont be able to help but so far anytime ive had a problem they have been pretty cool about getting me taken care of. Figured its a 10% chance they might be able to help but id rather try and them say sorry cant help this time instead of not and then find out when its too late they could have.