REVERT DARK BEAST!

Options
Alex502
Alex502 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler

You've ruined a great character. There have been lots of posts in this thread regarding the topic, so I don't feel the need to reiterate anything said.

It stands by itself, you've done a terrible thing to a great character, these changes were completely unnecessary, and you've effectively knee-capped one of the top tier 4 star characters for no reason other than he didn't look good on paper to your team.

There are so many other characters that need a rebalance or a rework instead of the terrible thing you've done to Beast.

PLEASE REVERT DARK BEAST TO WHAT HE WAS, YOUR CHANGES ARE NOT AN IMPROVEMENT!!

Comments

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    Options

My comment is not going to be productive, Dark Beast has been damaged. Thank you for your consideration.

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options

I’m in 5 star land so it’s not super relevant to me but having playtested he is most certainly considerably worse that he used to be. I cast my vote into the hat for reverting him to his previous status.

• Alex502
    Options

I have played with him a lot still, I wanted to see if I could make these changes work.

No. You've nerfed this character in a way that he cannot change the board up in anyway, on his own. Everything relies on his blue firing first, and he's just agonizing to play with.

The only team I've found that I don't hate using Dark Beast with is with Polaris and 4* Rocket and Groot. Why? These are already top meta 4 star, they don't need Beast to make them work.

PLEASE REVERT DARK BEAST!!!!

• Alex502
    Options

Can I please, and this is begging, ask that you add Beast's ability to make blue charge tiles back? Simply say, "If there are no SAP tiles on the board, Beast creates Blue Charge tiles to help start his experiments."

Something like that. His green does nothing to start the engine, and its really frustrating to be locked into only being able to use his Blue power first.

PLEASE!!!!