Bored and just wondering how much everyone got (hp ect)

Comments

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker

Day: 1637
    SR: 167
    Iso: 704,773
    RIso: 7,049
    HP: 18,125
    CP: 2,203
    Slots: 294
    LL: 32

• illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler

oh man i get to show off.
    Day 3200
    ISO 26.6m
    RISO 14.1m
    HP: 78k
    CP:70k
    LL: 2500
    Spicy: 1140
    Sweet; 2057
    Event Tokens: 1307

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 100 Tile Toppler

SR 193
    348 slots
    318k iso
    59k hp
    3089 cp
    1.7m red iso
    31 LL

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2023

Do some of you guys also like have thousands of unopened tins of food too? 36,000CP, lol!

Edit: 70k CP, double lol!

• Pottsie1980
    Pottsie1980 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In

Here goes:
    Day 3367
    Iso 11.4m
    Slots 397
    Riso 11.5m
    Hp 17580
    Cp 11736
    Shield rank 253
    Ll 683
    And most importantly 2834 health packs

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor

Some of y'all play way, way, way harder than I do...

Day 2816
    Iso 5.24m
    Slots 347
    Riso 4.43m
    HP 31055
    CP 2012
    Shield Rank 234
    6 LL
    218 Sweet
    98 Spicy
    66 Puzzle Gauntlet

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor

Day 3317
    ISO 4,207,913
    Slots 311
    RISO 24,303
    HP 15,940
    CP 18
    SHIELD Rank 219
    LL 134

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:
    Do some of you guys also like have thousands of unopened tins of food too? 36,000CP, lol!

What do you suggest I spend it on? I am champing every 5* as they come out with just LT and none of the ones I want to get to higher levels ever seem to appear in a new release vault or extra vault.

• DAZ0273

@Tony_Foot said:

@DAZ0273 said:

What do you suggest I spend it on? I am champing every 5* as they come out with just LT and none of the ones I want to get to higher levels ever seem to appear in a new release vault or extra vault.

How did you obtain that much in the first place?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,804 Chairperson of the Boards

I could never, ever do this. It's not like they pay you interest on your CP account! I'd rather have some random 4* cover today than a bunch of theoretical 5* covers 5 years from now. At least I can use the 4* in the game!

It's weird, I used to get in fights with people on here who'd say "I hate hoarding, it's so boring, but it's the only way to get ahead," because of course there are many different ways to get "ahead" in this game, and hoarding everything compulsively is only one of them (and arguably not even the most efficient one anymore). Now it feels a bit like the hoarding is an end unto itself in some cases, rather than a strategy to ever get "ahead."

It also seems to me that the compulsive hoarding of things like taco tokens is a way to "buy out" RNG, which strikes me as a very odd thing to do, in a game that has never pretended to be anything besides an RNG reward machine. If you don't like RNG, how did you even get started here?

• DAZ0273

I definitely can't get my head around things like hoarding thousands of health packs. Why do that? Do you have hundreds of boxes of plasters in real life?!?! How can you possibly need all of those health packs especially when your play style is probably health pack use averse to reach those levels. I am not by the way trying to be mean to anybody. I have seen the effects of real life extreme hoarding and it can be very sad and dangerous, at least this is just online hoarding and is not a fire risk or anything.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:
    I definitely can't get my head around things like hoarding thousands of health packs. Why do that? Do you have hundreds of boxes of plasters in real life?!?! How can you possibly need all of those health packs especially when your play style is probably health pack use averse to reach those levels. I am not by the way trying to be mean to anybody. I have seen the effects of real life extreme hoarding and it can be very sad and dangerous, at least this is just online hoarding and is not a fire risk or anything.

I currently have just over 1700 health packs. I asked the question about 4 years ago about how many is too many. I decided to try and use them more often and clearly I failed. Thing is, I rarely do PvP much and my PvE teams are very health pack efficient. I also spend less time on the game than I used to (though my family would privacy disagree with that!). I used to get a lot more than I do now because I used to pull Tacos as I went. If I'm aiming for a PvP score I can get through 20 or so, but that's a rare thing.

• DAZ0273

Do you consciously feel the need to have that many or is it just a consequence of play? I mean either is fine of course but at least to me the former is very hard to understand.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards

The vault opening process is slow and tedious TBH. Once your over 100 tokens, its just not work the time and effort to open those tokens unless you need boosts/hp etc. Tokens packs are more reasonable, because you can bulk opens, but vaults are the absolute worst.

If I'm being honest. I just wait until I have 60 event vault tokens, and just open until the LT hits.

But for sure, I don't really use health packs in PVE.

• entrailbucket

I'm still waiting for my request to be fulfilled-- the "open all tokens and exchange all CP" button. I get annoyed opening the 10 or so tokens I earn every day.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:
    Do you consciously feel the need to have that many or is it just a consequence of play? I mean either is fine of course but at least to me the former is very hard to understand.

Nobody needs that many! I think I consciously got to about 100 about 9 years ago and the rest was just consequence of how I played the game in the time I had.

• Tony_Foot

@DAZ0273 said:

@Tony_Foot said:

@DAZ0273 said:

How did you obtain that much in the first place?

By being able to maintain my pulls purely on LT's gained. Firstly I skipped the really poor releases for a few years and now they have made 5* so easy to cover for a fraction of the pulls my CP pot keeps growing. As soon as they did that I pulled for every release and will back fill them as and when I can.

• Tony_Foot
    edited May 2023

As for health packs I too have about 1600. It's not hoarding I just keep earning more from taco tokens etc than I need. I mean I only do 4 clears in pve and do the whole thing with Hulk and Okoye usually. With supports I can heal Okoye as and when I want. I don't fail nodes. In pvp I play to 25 wins, usually with shang. I go early and it's not that tough.

I also was very late to CL10. I never even played 9. I played 8 religiously for years as I needed to save time over rewards. That built up a lot of them too.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,901 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2023

@Tony_Foot said:
    now they have made 5* so easy to cover for a fraction of the pulls my CP pot keeps growing.

So much this. For a long time I hovered between 1800-3000 depending on how long it took me to pull 1 cover for a new release for PvE (a couple times it took upwards of 80 pulls which ate up my CP). But they changed how feeders come out immediately and how much easier it is to get enough shards for a cover I don't recall the last time I needed to spend CP to get 1 cover for PvE (I use LTs + feeders + shards to actually cover the character while they in latest). So as a result my hoard has gone from 2500ish to 11K in about 8 months time.

KGB

• entrailbucket

Do you ever plan to spend it? What's the point of earning in game resources (also other tokens, packs, etc) that you'll never use in the game?