MARVEL HEROS heavy recruiting! Apply NOW!!!

Options
zonatahunt
zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hello everyone!

Our Alliance, Marvel Heros, has recently undergone a massive overhaul (i.e., dropout from hell) and has since gone from a perennial top 100 to a less than average alliance. Currently there are only 11 members in our alliance, a few of which are too casual. Those of us that recognize the importance of needing a strong and COMPETITIVE alliance want to begin a swift and heavy recruiting process. The covers and awards that come at the end of each tournament are easy rewards lost if the members of the alliance don't put enough effort in.

I play a ton, and the game is still very fun. Although I am fiercely competitive, I can be that way and still enjoy myself immensely. Those are the types of players that this alliance needs. We want a person who still finds the gameplay fun, even when playing and grinding like a mad-person. If that's you...then apply for our alliance. Yes, with only eleven members right now we stand little to no chance of reaping awards. But in the span of a two day period, a period of time shorter than the remainder of the Simulator event, we can be a strong 20-person alliance that will win the Black Panther cover associated with the Simulator event.

Below are the first three covers of my roster. I've never spent a dime, with all of my covers coming from hard work and a lot of fun. If your roster resembles mine, then please, join forces with us and let's kick some butt!

MPQ1_zpsbb521268.jpg

MPQ2_zps1806cc7b.jpg

MPQ3_zps4b23f52c.jpg

Lastly, the spots are open, they don't require a fee of any kind...you don't have to buy the slot...just have a good roster and be competitive...and your in!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Hey
    I have "pending" status in your alliance. My game nick is snumbluemriken , and im daily player with usually 1-10 ranks in pve events and 5-50 in PvP. Im getting there with my rooster , but Im very competitive. icon_e_wink.gif