Coalition event is still a mess, please fix it

Options
Disarray
Disarray Posts: 24 Just Dropped In

After deck edit glitch we are now facing multiple reports of wasted charges.

Current coalition event should be cancelled and some PvE run in its place. This is getting silly.

Comments

• RUR_PL
    RUR_PL Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options

Just lost the fight due to errors

• Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options

Same here: I'm unable to assign a deck to the event. Only SWW as a result...

• RUR_PL
    Options

I couldn't assign deck due to errors but after restarting game it seemed that deck was assigned. But trying to enter the battle ended with errors and when I wanted to abandon game I got second screen "No game to abandon". After restarting a game again (I couldn't get out of that screen) I've noticed that I lost a charge.

• RUR_PL
    Options

It seems that You @Oktagon_Support messed up with in-game definition of Standard. Game doesn't recognise standard decks as viable. The same is happening in Standard Training Grounds.

• Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options

I just had to re-join, and now I'm back to amonket/ixalan standard

• RUR_PL
    Options

@Oktagon_Support The game doesn't give any additional charges in event.

• RUR_PL
    edited 24 February 2024, 11:44
    Options

I've lost a charge in coalition event due to errors. @Oktagon_Support can it be reinstated at my account

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,616 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@RUR_PL - for your own good remove your UID and make a ticket in the support section.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hey guys,
    I'm sorry about the issues surrounding the Break the Powerstone event over the weekend. On Saturday our team canceled the event, fixed the issue, then rescheduled it again.
    You may have noticed that we sent an inbox message informing you that the event has restarted and along with a compensation of 25 Mana Jewels for the inconvenience.
    Thank you for your reports and your patience.
    Rebeca.