Weird Latest pull (Resolved)

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

I just pulled a yellow Cap First Avenger from Latest Legends vault. I thought that was impossible? Or has something changed?

Edit: Nevermind - it is not wrong. I pulled a Peggy cover that levelled her to 280 which gave me a Cap yellow. It was all in my mind.

Comments

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 107 Tile Toppler

100% should not be possible. Just checked the LL token store and nothing has changed in the pack odds for me.

Are you certain you didn't pull from Classic Legends by mistake, or do you have Cap as your favourite, and earned the cover from shards perhaps?

If not, then that is a new bug.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards

probably got a cover that dropped the shards when applied. But duly noted and people will keep watch

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker

I got a classic legend token from VIP yesterday. I thought it was a latest until I went to claim it as classic tokens haven’t been in VIP before. Could that have been it?

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards

yeah I got a classic lt too. Thats another good possiblility

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

Was gonna break my hoard next weekend, but I'll do it now and see what happens. Will report back in about an hour.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

190 pulls, everything was in working order for me. Results weren't very good, but that's another issue.

• qandols

I got the LT from the Meet R & G vault. So I know what I pulled with. It was an LT and I see it being rewarded in the vault. And this was on my Android account. I think I should contact support, it is rather serious.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023

Could it be possible it came from his feeder? Do you have a dupe Peggy Carter? Yellow happens to be the first power, which feeders give first.

• qandols

I had already a yellow cover from Peggy, but now I have two yellow and his level is still 270 since I do not have the ISO to level him right now. It is strange.

• qandols

Come to think of it I could have gotten the Peggy cover from the LT and she was levelled to 280 which gave me the yellow Cap cover and I just contracted the whole thing in my mind. That should explain it fine, thanks for the heads up Hounds! Alls well again!