A Helpful Checklist Memo

Options
DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards

Did you get the memo? You must have done! Check your spam folder.

Now that we are all volunteer employees of Marvel Puzzle Quest https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/88385/the-mpq-grapevine-april-2023-edition#latest
we need to pull together and keep this ship on the right course! So I was very reassured to receive the following checklist from the devs in my/our new role as co-stewards of our glorious game:

**TO ALL STAFF (Hi Bob & Janice!) MEMO: THINGS TO DO (WEDNESDAY NOT TUESDAY)

1.) Boss Event Re-run! Did you check the Round total points have been re-filled? We just about got away with this last time but they might notice a second time.
2.) Boss – Remember it is Apocalypse. Not Kang. I know, know, they are both blue and it was an easy mistake to make Bob but we have to do better!
3.) Did we load the new version of S0kun (Source.0f.knowledge.utterly.nice-guy)? The last one went haywire and started posting on Twitter.
4.) Idea! Avengers Vs Ultron Exploding Sharks! I’m excited about this people, let’s make it happen!
5.) I have the latest figures in on VIP and…$1…why is it $1?!?!? JANICE!!!!!
6.) Did anybody check the Forums for Taco Tuesday feedback? Ha ha ha ha – Just kidding!
7.) Chasm buff – did QA3000 finish checking the test run on his new rocket launcher and death laser? Run those numbers!
8.) Remind me to tell Discord about my Aunt Pam's Clambake and Vodka Tupperware party.
9.) We got this team! Let’s go!**

It is all so reassuring! Nothing can go wrong. NOTHING.

Nothing.

How could it?

Enjoy X-Men v Apocalypse again everybody. :)

Comments

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 -- no comment re meds, because ... who am I to speak?

But otherwise: wow. You are on quite a roll right now!

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Aunt Pam's clam is pretty good

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JANICE!!!!!