Magik LL Vault

Options
Hunter1984
Hunter1984 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In

Anyone know when Magik hits the LL vault?

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thursday?

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options

And when would the baby shark hit LL? Do we have to wait a full season?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Ed_Dragonrider said:

Yes.
    Why wouldn't you?

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Ed_Dragonrider said:

Yes.
    Why wouldn't you?

Sorry, sorry. This probably seemed like a really dumb question, but I've kinda just returned from 2+ years away from the game. There are so many changes (and so many things I've forgotten!!) that I'm still just getting my bearings. The whole 5/3 release and so frequently too, had me thinking that perhaps there might be changes with how things rotate in and out as well.
    Or perhaps it was just wishful thinking, as I do think baby shark is super cute, where as I really couldn't care less about Kang. 😁

Oh well, I'll just shard the 3* version and be happy about the cute that way. ☺
    Either way, thanks for taking the time to answer. 👍

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Ah :)
    Yes, it's always a full season between announcement and entering latest.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Welcome back!!!!!

Things have been going well lately! Just don't mention Enemy of the State! Or Apocalypse! Kang. Magneto. Chasm. Kang's boss event. Hit Monkey's team up. Wasp's rebalance. Magik's nerf.

But apart from all that...Welcome back!

• First311
    First311 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options

@Ed_Dragonrider said:

I recall that the 3* (baby shark) hits packs on release, but the 5* (symbiote) will need to be another season before in LL.

• Hunter1984
    Hunter1984 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options

I imagine symbiote shark will be in his own vault with 2 other five stars characters like Magik was before he hits the LL vault.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Options

@Hunter1984 said:
    I imagine symbiote shark will be in his own vault with 2 other five stars characters like Magik was before he hits the LL vault.

Oh yes, I know that one, with Black Widow and SMPP, but I won't have cp to spend for that. I'm afraid I went to town with the Magik release store, as I didn't have colossus at all either.
    (Coming back I have the herculean task of rostering ~50 4* and 5* characters plus the few 3*s, so I've been quite busy with whatever I'm able to do, I didn't get around to noticing exact rotations 😋)

EotS was exactly like I remembered this game, Chasm is a pain, and the iso-pit is deeper than ever, but time away has helped me chill out over dev blunders. Although the lack of communication is just sad...

Thanks for all the help though everyone 😊