PvP minimum rank

There needs to be a minimum rank closer to your own before they show up in your available fights. Either that or they need to take away the 10-iso penalty for skipping those teams that are lower than yours. Most lower ranked teams are a waste of time to fight because you generally will lose more than you gain fighting them. I hate it when everyone they put up against me are ranked well below me and the points I would get are from 15-19. In my opinion it is not cherry-picking to skip those lower ranks it is just smarter play.

Comments

• True.
    And it's also very annoying if all you get are teams way above your own level. Constantly happens to me recently.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think they should absolutely eliminate the skip tax for retaliations. Too often you lose 35+ points and then the retaliation is worth like 17 points max. With the way they've changed matchmaking I'll find myself lose 40+ and then the retaliation is worth less than 10!. It would be monumentally dumb for me to attack this person back, yet it costs me 10 iso to skip them.

Being completely honest I think they need to get rid of the skip tax completely, at least until they fix their matchmaking nonsense. Not sure how to fix it, but I shouldn't have to skip the same 5 teams over and over before finally finding one worth 25+ points.