Didn’t receive women’s history month vault token

Options

I didn’t receive a women’s history month vault token today after using all the women in my roster, including the ones that I have been using to receive the tokens. Such as Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers, 2* Black Widow, or 4* Jean Grey.

Comments

• DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options

The term for this daily play giveaway came to a close, which is why you did not receive tokens.

• MAGHIALLA
    MAGHIALLA Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

Yet the vault is still active for 11 more days, and I have 6 “tokens” floating in limbo.

Brilliantly annoying.

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 699 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:
    The term for this daily play giveaway came to a close, which is why you did not receive tokens.

Was this stated anywhere? I’ll be honest, I don’t visit every sub forum here on a daily basis. I get most of my news in the app.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:

That's a baffling decision with 10 days to go in March.

• chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:

Would have to agree! Maybe they have gone back to the "old developer ways".

• frank42
    frank42 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:

Especially when you don't get notified about this fact until sending a bugreport.

• Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options

Why call it a month when it ends 2/3 of the way through? Why was there no notice that the daily reward would end?

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DarwinNunez said:
    Is this some kind of statement about women's role in society? Like men get a full month and women get 80% of a month? Or did the clocks go so far forward that you're now nearly two weeks ahead?

Woman's History Period

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DarwinNunez said:
    Like men get a full month and women get 80% of a month?

When did men get a month?

• DarwinNunez
    DarwinNunez Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options

Manuary

• chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@DarwinNunez said:

Pretty sure the previous month long vault for black history gave a token each day for the whole month when you played a match with appropriate character. (Don't recall it stopping 2/3 of the way through the vault)

• Nightglider1
    Options

@chris0001 said:

@MoosePrime said:

@DarwinNunez said:

Pretty sure the previous month long vault for black history gave a token each day for the whole month when you played a match with appropriate character. (Don't recall it stopping 2/3 of the way through the vault)

This is correct.

• Nightglider1
    Options

Just speculation, but after I (and many others) bought out the BHM vault and continued to collect the free daily tokens, I wonder if the WHM tokens were ended early because the devs thought they were being “too generous.”

That’s fixable by making a vault “tokens only,” IMO.

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:

Nice to see the latent misogyny perpetuated by giving us two-thirds the awards for women’s history month.

I get that there may be real in-game reasons for this (such as to avoid the useless tokens from the Black History Month Vault), but the metrics on this look bad, especially it being unannounced.

Told my wife about it (former player) and she openly scoffed and said “That sounds about right.”

• lbiajante
    lbiajante Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:

Horrible decision.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@pheregas said:

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:

Nice to see the latent misogyny perpetuated by giving us two-thirds the awards for women’s history month.

I get that there may be real in-game reasons for this (such as to avoid the useless tokens from the Black History Month Vault), but the metrics on this look bad, especially it being unannounced.

Told my wife about it (former player) and she openly scoffed and said “That sounds about right.”

Yeah it's not a good look.

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2023
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@DarwinNunez said:

I think that was celebrated during the first 1.2 million months of human history, give or take a couple hundred thousand.

• TheGame32x
    TheGame32x Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:

That is a terrible decision and you should feel bad about it.

Maybe next time announce how long tokens can be earned? Funny that a women history month only runs for 3 weeks.

• JaredKreft
    JaredKreft Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2023
    Options

Don't call it women's history month if it's women's history two weeks. Don't call it women's history month when half the women don't qualify. COMMUNICATE. "For the next two weeks, earn a token using the following champs." Not this ****.