Why no "Reset Vault" Button?

QuietSe7en
QuietSe7en Posts: 14 Just Dropped In

Regarding the "Women's History Vault:"

Sorry if this was already addressed. My OCD can't handle 10 more days...

Tagged:

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards

I'll be at 20+ days by the time it finishes and we can get at the post event vault, so I feel your pain. I guess they saw how much the Anniversary vaults got raided and decided that was too generous!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:
    I'll be at 20+ days by the time it finishes and we can get at the post event vault, so I feel your pain. I guess they saw how much the Anniversary vaults got raided and decided that was too generous!

They said something along the lines of "we consider these vaults a bit better than the normal ones, so they are not resetable".

• QuietSe7en
    QuietSe7en Posts: 14 Just Dropped In

Thanks, all.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 371 Mover and Shaker

I hope they just re-run the vault again at the beginning of April for a few days like they did with the Black History Month vault cuz if i recall you were able to buy that one out and reset it during that time. My memory is a little foggy on that so correct me if I’m wrong. I hope that is the case though cuz I’ve finally be able to stack HP and would love to buy this one out another time or two to help out my Mighty Thor.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,487 Chairperson of the Boards

@bigjojo04 said:
    I hope they just re-run the vault again at the beginning of April for a few days like they did with the Black History Month vault cuz if i recall you were able to buy that one out and reset it during that time. My memory is a little foggy on that so correct me if I’m wrong. I hope that is the case though cuz I’ve finally be able to stack HP and would love to buy this one out another time or two to help out my Mighty Thor.

Regardless of whether or not they re-run the vault again, you can pull them as "expired tokens." It will pull from the same vault, the only difference is that it won't mark anything you pulled - so it will be a completely random chance for every pull.

Statistically I don't know if it's better to pull from a vault, but hey, it's just like every other token in the game, so it's not that big a deal.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards

I do wonder if the new Devs underestimated how much HP some players are sitting on when they made past vaults resettable, lol!

• allen_koholic
    allen_koholic Posts: 103 Tile Toppler

Eh, just wait until it goes into post-event and pull the ones you've accumulated. This whole app is playing the long game.

• chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 204 Tile Toppler

@allen_koholic said:
    Eh, just wait until it goes into post-event and pull the ones you've accumulated. This whole app is playing the long game.

Would make sense if you actually got a token for woman used...I have not received one in the last 3 days! So in order for me to get any tokens I need to purchase the daily deal.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor

Yeah, they seem to have stopped giving out tokens now?
    Anyone know anything about this?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Yeah, bug forums.
    They decided to stop giving out tokens with 10 days to go in March.
    Don't ask me how that makes sense.

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler

I have 42/50 tokens but haven't received a token for using a character for the last 2days??? There's still 9 days left on it

• allen_koholic
    allen_koholic Posts: 103 Tile Toppler

I'm sure they'll give out a few free tokens for the vault as a "sorry" and the player base will eat it up and continue to fawn over a developer that is still screwing up the most basic of features in this game.

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 125 Tile Toppler

@Sp1d3r said:
    I have 42/50 tokens but haven't received a token for using a character for the last 2days??? There's still 9 days left on it

The developers said the period of free daily token is over. So we have to use Hero Points if we want additional pulls from this vault.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:
    I do wonder if the new Devs underestimated how much HP some players are sitting on when they made past vaults resettable, lol!

From what I've noticed when they rolled out resettable vaults, there's an HP sale beside it

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

@bladewing said:

@Sp1d3r said:

The developers said the period of free daily token is over. So we have to use Hero Points if we want additional pulls from this vault.

I'm assuming the devs didn't announce the end on here. Good to know it did end and I'm not losing my mind.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

The dev posted in bug section.