Lower HP progression rewards for weekend tourneys :(

For what it's worth, I'm very disheartened at the HP rewards for the 2 new tourneys today (Avengers and 1-star). Only 100HP for 1000 progression points (instead of the usual 500) = nope.

QR8zo5J.gif

I may try to place in the Avengers tourney to get some more Model 40 covers but I won't touch 1-star with a 10-foot pole. Not because I don't enjoy playing my 1-star characters (I really do and I miss the old Model 35/Modern Storm/Modern Widow days), but the HP just isn't worth the bother.

Just my 2 cents.

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    I'm just using the tournament as a low stress ISO generator. I don't care if my characters die...or if I'm even playing my best team. Just rack up some ISO when I'm not playing the avengers tourney.
  • Nemek wrote:
    I'm just using the tournament as a low stress ISO generator. I don't care if my characters die...or if I'm even playing my best team. Just rack up some ISO when I'm not playing the avengers tourney.

Not to argue or anything, but so is every tourney after you get to the 500 HP tier...you'd know that better than anybody I'd say icon_lol.gif

This time around, I'm not even going to bother with 1-star. This'll be the first weekend in a long time I'm not playing the game like a madman (may try to place in Avengers, but still).
  • Good. I hope more people also not bother. To others, 100 HP is still a big deal.